Chapter 3: Party all night...!!

Neil's POV
OK
I was bored would be an understatement. Because I was almost going to fall apart out of boredom.

Well I am Neil Khurana. 18 years old. Hot, handsome, dynamic, etc etc..... I belong to one of the most incredible family with a mad friend.

Well my family consists of
1. My Dad - Mr.Rajnath Khurana
Sweet and short he is an amazing dad and I hope I become a dad like him. But he is authorative in his own terms. He wants me to continue with the family business and actually I don't mind.
2. My Mum - Mrs. Gautami Khurana
I love my mom from the core of my heart. She is one of the person I don't like to hurt at all. Not that I am gonna admit that.
Note: She can be very melodramatic at times.

And then is my bro-friend Raj Arora the most enthusiastic person I ever lived with. I mean who does have energy even after playing a football match of 90 mins? Well he has okay.

But from last 30 mins he and I were sitting on the barstool...
Me flirting with girls of Goa for the last time and he watching the door intently as if it was the most fascinating thing in the whole world.

Oh yeah last time because well I and him are moving to Mumbai for the last year of our graduation. That was the main reason this party was held for - OUR LAST PARTY IN GOA.

This was really getting unbearable now so finally I spoke,"Dude what is so fascinating in that door?" I was actually frustrated.

"Its not the door Neil its person who is going to come from their." He said dreamily.
Note: He didn't take his eyes off the door.

Then what seems like eternity he stood up. I looked at him quizically and as if he read my mind, he pointed towards the door and I focused to see who it is that made my best friend wait for such a long time. You could say my jaw was touching the floor.....

Because what I saw was literally beautiful and no doubt worth waiting.

There stood a girl she was tall but not more than me, she had long legs and a perfect body. She was wearing a blue dress which ended at her mid thighs. She had her brown hair in an adorable hairstyle which I don't know but suited her. Her pink lips were wearing an angelic smile. And her brown chocolate eyes just added more innocence in her. They were even carrying a spark in them. All in all she was looking phenomenal.

As soon as she saw in my direction she smiled warmly and started making her way towards me. I didn't knew what to do at that moment I froze on that spot. She came near and suddenly hugged Raj tightly and kissed him on his cheeks. "I missed you so much." she said with a true genuine heart warming smile.

"Enough of your mushy stuff you promised me something if I called you here." He whined.

She rolled her eyes and pulled away from him.

"You don't have patience do you?"she said. "I think you should at least show some decency of hugging me back." She pouted. And was it adorable? I mean she is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Okay fine." He hugged her. "Here you go now where is she?" He said. He was really eager to meet her whoever she was. But this was weird he never discussed this girl with me nor the girl in front of me who is an angel on earth. I mentally was getting ready to interrogate him.

"She is waiting for me there." She pointed to the door. "And I excused myself by telling her about using washroom so I would take some time. So go and talk and don't make fool of yourself this time. Do you get it." She was acting like a mom to him now I was thoroughly amused.

"Yes mom." He said annoyed. This was my cue, I chuckled.

Her head snapped towards me and don't get me wrong but she really checked me out in front me. Her eyes travelled from my face stopped for a few seconds on my abs and then travelled south till my feet and then back to my face. She frowned and turned her attention back to Raj.

"Go now and don't spoil my plan....get it.....now move." She shooed him.

As soon as Raj was out of the sight I quickly turned towards the angel in front of me.

"Hey Angel" I tried to start to conversation.

"Hii" is all she replied. And turned towards the waiter to hand her some tequila shots.

"That's it what you would like to say to a charming boy like me?" I smirked to keep my shock and astonished expression out of her sight. Its not like girls always ignore me like that.

She drowned a shot down her throat and stared at me for a moment and then smiled. Oh my God how could someone look this good just by smiling!

"Sorry its just that you know its a little hectic to arrange something for Raj especially when Genny is involved." She said while looking distant.

Then she turned towards me.
"How about you dance with me?"

This girl is really taking me off guard OK. Before I could even say anything I was dragged on the dance floor. I was standing really close to her she had her back at me and then the sweet smell of roses filled my nostrils. Then she turned towards me still dancing. She was jumping like a child in a happy state content of herself. She was dancing not caring of the world. I couldn't help but smile.

"......... Raj" I heard Raj's name faintly due to the loud music so I turned around and saw a girl. She was hot no doubt in it but the fact was she was angry. But again that would be an understatement. She was boiling with anger.... one touch and she would explode. By now Angel who was dancing behind me too had stopped dancing.

Suddenly the boiling head turned towards me. I panicked a little. Because I didn't wanted my last night in Goa to be spoiled by some angry chick hitting me. No way.

But when the girl passed me I exhaled. I didn't even knew I was holding my breath.

When I turned around I saw the boiled head in front of Angel.

"This....." She pointed towards Raj whose head was low. "..........is not acceptable." she was yelling.

"And as I don't want anymore scene here we are going back to the room." The boiled head announced and left the bar.

"Raj what did you do?" Angel asked as soon as the boiled head left. Shock still evident on her face.

"Well.... I just tried to....talk." He said sheepishly.

"Ya, I can see that. You should know you did a splendid job." Her sentence and expressions both were dripping with sarcasm.

"Um..... sorry." He said with complete embarrassment.

She sighed. Then turned towards me.
"Please could you stay with him till I take care of my best friend?" She asked while massaging her temples.

"Off course" I said.

She gave me a small angelic smile and again hugged Raj and even said something in his ears and he just smiled and hugged her back.

And then she walked out leaving me dumbfounded by her smile.