Chapter 11 : Nocturnal revelations

Neil's POV
Drunken Anahita is as some would be an understatement because she is beyond awesome something like awsomest. If that is even a word.

After drinking around 5 bottle of beers she was back on the dance floor and dancing as if there is no tomorrow. And then came Raj who was really pissed at me for letting Anahita get drunk.

So I decided to take her home and made Raj stay with Genny. Raj being Raj instantly smiled bright and hugged me as if he was not at all angry on me just seconds ago.

I turned towards the half awake and half sleepen figure of an angel and instantly smiled as she was sitting on one of the table playing with tissue papers.

"Hey angel wanna go home?" I asked her sweetly.

"Yup, I am sleeeeepy. Let's go." she said popping the 'p'.

I was about to turn to leave when she held both her hands up. I gave her a questioning look. She just shrugged in return. So going with my instinct I grabbed her hand. But she pushed my hands away and pouted. I sighed. She asked for it so I picked her up bridal style and led her towards my car.

She was surprisingly very light weight and as cliche as it sounds I was feeling as if my arms are made her to fit in with me.

Once in my car, I buckle her up.
"You know...." Anahita whispered. If my car wouldn't had been sound proof I wouldn't be able to hear her.

"What? " I ask her back.
"You are sweet and really handsome." She said smiling at me. I was stunned by her statement and again blush creeped up my face.

Witnessing my blush she smiled even wider, "Aww, you are so cute." She pinched my cheek. "Look you are blushing." She slurred.

I playfully glared at her.
Note: Smile intact on my face.

Soon enough we reached her apartment. When I looked at her she was sleeping peacefully. This meant I had to carry her up. So I scooped her in my arms and took her in the elevators. I think her flat is on 16th floor. Yeah.

When we reached the door I took the key out of my pocket which Raj gave me and don't think it was easy, carrying a girl and still taking a key out of your pocket is very difficult. I mentally applauded for myself.

I entered her apartment and up the stairs. Her apartment is a duplex. There were four doors.

"Which one?" I questioned myself.
"That one." Anahita murmured sleepily pointing towards the last door in the hallway and rubbed her eyes with the same hand. I made my way towards the door and when tried to spin the knob it was locked.

"OK, listen angel the door is locked where's the key?" I asked softly. She suddenly jumped out of my and stumbled on my heels.

"Turn around I will fetch the key." She slurred again.

I turned and waited for maximum 15 secs when I heard the 'click' sound of the door getting unlocked.

As soon as I turned around, Anahita passed out in my arms. I shook my head, picked her up and walked in her room. It was dark, I was just able to see the bed due to some light from the hallway. So I gently placed her on the bed and pulled the duvet on her petite figure. I smiled looking at her.
Her face was glowing due to the small amount of light making her face more defined. Not to mention her eyelashes which are actually very long were adorning her closed eyes hiding the chocolate brown iris from my view.

I stood up to break the gawking session and started searching for the switch. Soon enough I found them which were near the door itself and flicked them on.

Well. Now what do you expect a girl's room colour be?
Pink, blue, purple to be most weird yellow.

But no Anahita is like a different kind of species in girls. Her room is pitch black. Yes, you are reading absolutely right. Don't worry their is no problem in your eyesight.

While standing at the door her bed was on the right with red colour duvet and pillows and in front of it was her walk-in-closet. Beside it was a door obviously leading towards the bathroom. There was a floor to ceiling window just in front of the door at the other side of the closet giving a nice view of the city. There was a red chair beside the window.
[A/N : Sorry guys the picture doesn't consists of the desk and canvases but do adjust please ;) ]
Next was the desk on the right side of the bed with a macbook many files, notes, books and.......canvases.

Not something I expect in her room. There were around 12-13 of them. I excitedly grabbed one to see what she has drawn and trust me I was really stunned to look a beautiful, actually that would be an understatement the girl in the picture was magnificent. She had long hair slightly curled, dressed in a dress with flower print on it. The sketch was made as if someone was calling her and she had halted in her tracks to look who's calling her. She was smiling and the background was of a beach. It was beautiful. When I looked at the other sketches all were surprisingly of the same girl in different but natural poses.

When I looked at the sketch again I noticed that the girl had striking similarities with Anahita. Is she related to Anahita? Who is she? Why is Anahita is only sketching her? Why has she keepen such a good talent of hers hidden?

So many questions and no answers. If I keep thinking I sure as hell know I am gonna get a headache. So decided to leave.

I quickly wrote a note for her to know how she came here and kept on her bedside table and made my way towards the door.

But not before taking a last glance of the sweet, innocent and delicate girl I have ever seen.

Good night Anahita.