Chapter 6 : Ignoring Me!

Neil's POV
After leaving Chand at his class me and Raj continued walking towards our classes. We talked about a lot of things but still my mind kept wandering towards Anahita's sudden snappy behaviour. Just because of Genny's state can she be angry? Off course not something is there. Hmm. But what.

"Raj are you sure that is the only reason?" I ask looking at him.

"Yeah off course what else can it be I am not a morning person that's it." He says yawning again.

I stop in my tracks and give him an incredulous look,"What are you talking about?"

He looks at me with a frown," I am saying that I am not a morning person and that is the only reason I am yawning. What are you talking about?"

I face palm myself. I have got a really intelligent friend! Note the sarcasm. But since we have already reached near my class I just waved my hand dismissively at him. "Never mind. Just meet me at lunch alright?"

"Yup bro." And he winked at me before leaving for his own class.

As soon as I entered the class I could feel everybody's stare towards me. Girls were staring at me with love, affection and some even lust. Boys on the other hand with hatred and jealousy.

I walked towards the back seat with a smirk never leaving my face I want to show these people that I am the boss.

Before anything more could happen our BK teacher entered the class. He was surely the same age of my dad but looked much older. He introduced himself as Mr. Prakash Shastri.

He was about to start the lecture when a knock interrupted him. And in came Anahita with her usual angelic smile tugging on her lips but first time I noticed it didn't reach her eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt sir. I was in a meeting. Can I come in." She asked sweetly. Far too sweetly.

"Ah Miss Arora no need to apologise. Please come in." Even he answered in a really sweet voice. Maybe she is his favourite.

She turned towards the class and frowned. I too looked around and noticed that there was only one seat vacant which was beside me. Now even I frowned. She doesn't wants to sit beside me?

She walked through the aisle and sat down after giving me an acknowledging nod. But after that she didn't even glanced once in my direction keeping her gaze straight towards the boring professor.

After 45 minutes of complete torture the bell finally rang and in an instant all the people started making there way out of the class. Anahita still sat there calmly, the only thing she did was retrieving her bag from the floor and taking a tablet out so that she could scan it through her eyes.

Then a girl with short black hair came towards her but her eyes were stuck on me. I smirked and she blushed and diverted her gaze towards Anahita.

Miss. Short black hair leaned towards Anahita's ear so that she could whisper something. Anahita on the other hand had her eyes completely glued on the screen. But after listening to Miss. Short black hair she frowned and raised her brow intimidatingly at her. Miss. Short black hair looked at her feet nervously.

"Let's go" she said authoratively.

I feel really sorry for Miss. Short black hair who timidly followed Anahita out of the class.

I am about to follow them when something abruptly brushes against my shoulder blade. I just turn my head to see what it is and I come face to face to a pretty face who is seductively looking at me.

"Hii Neil" she says still skimming her fingers over my shoulders.

Ah! Attention this is what I wanted. She must be one of the bimbos which every college has you know.

"Hii beautiful" I reply with a smirk touching my lips.

"You know we can talk here but looking at the crowd.." She gazes around the class "....I think we should go somewhere else you know like the cafeteria. We can grab a coffee too." She says batting her eyelashes.
Are those eyelashes fake? I wonder.

I get up from my seat and bow towards her as if she is some kind of royalty," Lead the way...." I trail off. Oops! I didn't even asked her name.

"Tee. Its tee." She answers my unspoken question.

"Please" I gesture towards the door.

As soon as we got out of the door she clasped my hand and intertwined our fingers with each other. When I look at her she gave me a look which clearly states that this is a normal thing for her. And guess what, I don't have any problem. So we stroll through the hallway towards the cafeteria.

But I halt in my tracks when I see Anahita in one of the classroom. She is standing beside many piles of boxes. She still has that tablet in her hands but this time she averts her gaze inside the boxes and then again in tablet. Maybe it has a list.

Without any hesitation I snatch my hand out of Tee's grasp and barge in the classroom.

"Hii Anahita" I say cheerfully because that's what I feel when I see her.

She looks up in an annoyed expression, "Annie. Name's Annie. Got it." She snaps.

"Anahita is such a wonderful name and you should atleast have decency to reply to my-" I am cutoff by Tee who started speaking.

She tugs my arm,"Baby come on let's not waste time we need to grab a coffee." She whines.

"We will." I reply her with a small smile.

When I glance at Anahita she closed her eyes briefly and shakes her head.
Oh! She is affected. I smirk inwardly.

Tee again tugs my arm, " Come on baby I need to get out of this room I don't like-" This time Tee is cut off by Anahita.

"That's it." She growls.

"If you guys have finished with your lovey- dovey stuff display in front of my team which is too distracted by you leave the room now." She yells.

Well I don't know about Tee but I am shell shocked by her outburst due to which I am frozen on my spot. Even my dad has not yelled on me like this ever.

She glares at us. But when we make no moment of moving she yelled again,"Do I need to bring an invitation card now? Get. Out."

This time me and Tee scurry out of the room. After coming on a little distance I breath a sigh of relief.

"Something really must have happened." Tee says breaking the silence between us.

"What?" I asked her confusion evident in my voice.

"I am talking about Annie. She and me are rivals alright. We both have our own cat fights kind of cold wars with sarcastic remarks and smart mouth answers. But this the first time she yelled at me." Even she is confused.

Her answer again gives me no clue about what Anahita Arora is. She is still a mystery to me. A mystery I want to solve.....