Chapter Thirteen

Randy Orton.

-one week later-

Finally, the day arrived. The day I got out of this crummy, annoying hospital. I got into a new outfit my father brought me. The doctors told me I wasn't cleared to wrestle for at least 4 weeks. This was going to be the longest 4 weeks ever. When we arrived at the facility, I went to talk to Vince about my injury. I knocked on the door and entered the room after. Vince looked happy to see me once I came through the door. "Randal Orton, just the man I needed to see." He stated as I sat down in the chair. "So, what am I going to be doing for the next month?" I asked him. It didn't take him very long to answer the question. "You won't be doing anything. In fact, you'll be sitting out until you are medically cleared to wrestle." He told me as he smirked happily. "Whatever." I said with an obnoxious tone in my voice. I got up and left the room. 

Then, I went to go find Kelly. I glanced around the hallways before going to her room. I knocked on the door several times to which someone finally answered. That person was Eve. I looked at her up and down in disgust. I couldn't believe I even attempted to date her once. "Kelly, someone's here for you!" Eve shouted towards the back of the room. I entered the room and stood waiting for Kelly to come out of the bathroom. "Who is it?" Kelly asked walking out of the bathroom looking gorgeous. Kelly stopped moving before she ran quickly over to me. She jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. "You're hurting my wound." I told her as she forced herself off. "When did you get out?" She questioned me smiling brightly. "About an hour ago." I stated looking into her lovestruck eyes.

"I'm so glad you're back!" She shouted at me happily. Boy, was I glad I got out of that hospital..

Kelly Kelly.

When I exited the bathroom, my boyfriend, Randy stood directly beside my bed. My heart filled up with joy. He was finally out of the hospital. I hopped into his strong arms hugging him tightly. When we talked for a little while, we decided to go out for lunch since it was already 11:30 in the morning. I slipped on my light pink high heels before we left. We thought about the options of where we could go for breakfast. Randy suggested Burger King and I agreed with him. We got out order done swiftly and left to go back to the room. Even though we both didn't like Eve, we got her some food. After we got back, it took us around half an hour to finish our food. 

I went to go wait for my script. Vince had finally came up with an easier way to get your script. He had someone deliver all of them to the wrestlers. "Babe, is something bothering you?" I asked Randy worried about how he was acting. "I'm just upset that Vince didn't even put me in as a manager or something for these next 4 weeks." He told me sounding really upset about it. "I understand, it'll be okay. I promise. We'll get this all situated soon enough." I told him hoping it did get situated quickly. Eve finally got back to the room and sat on her top bunk avoiding everything we said. 

My script arrived and I had a match tonight against Nikki Bella for the Diva's Championship, since she had won a battle royal a few days ago on WWE Main Event to become #1 contender. The match seemed easy to do tonight. Once I studied my script, I set it down and went back to spending time with Randy. Eve put in the movie, Grown Ups. Randy and I got on my bed together as I snuggled up against his warm body. We laughed slightly at some parts, but at other parts, we would laugh hysterically. When the movie finally ended, Randy had fallen asleep. I decided to use this time to put on my attire for tonight since it was already 7 P.M. now. I put on my attire quickly and laid back down with Randy to get a quick nap in before my match tonight. 

When my eyes fluttered open, it was now only 2 matches away from my match. Our match was only supposed to last around 7 minutes tonight though. The two matches flew by very quickly. It seemed as if only 5 minutes had passed. It was time for my match. When I began walking down the hallway, I glanced over at a figure exiting from a locker room door. It was Daniella. Her bright blue shorts were brought up just a couple inches from her waist. She had a hot pink shirt on that was so tiny, it presented her lower chest. Daniella had her shirt pulled down, slightly showing her boobs. 

She noticed me staring towards her and looked towards me disgusted with my look. "Whore." She mumbled under her breath. I could tell she thought I didn't hear her say her smart remark towards me. "Says the girl practically showing off her fake boobs." I replied walking away from her. She looked back at me as she strutted away. 

When I arrived at the entrance ramp, Nikki was already prepared to go out with her sister, Brie. Their theme began playing inside the crowded arena. Nikki strutted her way out to the ring as the crowd showed their hatred towards her. I couldn't blame them for not liking her, I never really liked Nikki. Brie was always more nice than Nikki, even though she had her moments. The Bellas began to speak about how they were going to share the Diva's Championship if they won tonight. Once they concluded speaking, my theme boomed throughout the arena. I made my way down to the ring. The crowd cheers were so loud that I couldn't hear when Lillian introduced me. I entered into the ring and handed Lillian my title before getting into the corner.

After about 5 minutes, we were getting towards the ending of the match. Of course, I knew what was supposed to happen. But, the crowd didn't. Nikki dragged me towards the center of the ring attempting to hit a Bella Buster. I forced myself out of the maneuver and kicked her in the gut knocking her to her knees. I then went for my finishing move, K2. That's when the unexpected happened. The lights went out, everything was pitch black. No sign of light besides the flashing cameras. Suddenly, I felt someone lift me onto their shoulders. They powerbombed me knocking me to the mat. The lights flashed back on illuminating the arena. My eyes were open slightly. I felt my leg being lifted and the mat getting hit a few times, but that was it. 

When my eyes fluttered back open, Nikki Bella was standing at the top of the ramp. She was holding her Diva's championship up. A few medical doctors were surrounding me attending to my health. I stood up not happy with what just occurred. I shoved the doctors off of me and ran backstage. Randy stood there waiting my arrival. He hugged me tightly, but I just forced him off. When I got to my room, Eve was there, but I didn't care anymore. I went into the bathroom and stared into the mirror before I began to cry. This wasn't supposed to happen.

So, there's about two more chapters left of this. I don't know if you all will predict the ending or not. But, yes, you will find out who all was in on the attackings. I'll tell you one thing, there were three people involved. -J