Chapter Six.

"If you reveal your secrets to the wind, you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees." -Khalil Gibran

Kelly Kelly.

Too many thoughts ran through my head as I kept thinking about everything going down in my life. Who saw Randy and I kiss? Do I still love Randy? There was too much to think about, I really needed to think about who saw us kiss before the secret came out to everyone, especially Sheamus. I got out of my bed and put on an outfit of my choice. I smacked my lips together to see my lip gloss glisten in the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom and shut the door on my way out. While I made my way out of my room, I made sure to grab my phone before leaving. Glancing over at someone who was walking out of their room, I noticed Natalya. We had actually stopped hating each other recently. I waved and walked towards her as she smiled.

"Hey!" I exclaimed excitedly. I wasn't so depressed anymore, but I'd probably cry if I saw another baby. "Hey sweetheart, how have you been?" She questioned me as I shrugged. "You know, not really all that good. I've been better.", I told her as she nodded. "I understand, Tyson and I actually have already tried having a kid and it just hasn't worked yet." She told me honestly which made me frown. I felt bad that she hadn't got what she wanted neither. "If you don't mind me asking, how is he?" I questioned her as her cheeks became red. "He's good, really good!" She said making us both giggle.

I hugged her and waved goodbye as I walked away from her to find out who knew my secret. My phone beeped and I brought it up to my face to read the text message I had received. The clock's ticking and your time's running out to find out what I want and who I am. Well, I knew they wanted money, but I didn't have a clue who it could be. I knew one thing for certain, this person was a bitch. I slid my phone into my pocket as I walked down the hallway. It could be anyone.

-six hours later-

I only had thirty minutes until my secret would be revealed. They had told me what they wanted. They wanted money. $5,000. I grabbed the duffel bag off my bed and walked out of my room once again. I walked down the hallway and entered into a room to check if anyone was in there, no one. Next room, no one. Last room in the hallway, no one. I turned down the right hallway. They should've been in the center hallway. I heard a faint sound come from the first door, and I opened it. It turned out to just be Rosa and another guy. "Ew, whore.", I told her as I slammed the door and moved to the next door to which I saw someone in a hoodie. I entered the room and dropped the bag and kicked it over to them. I made it just on time, my heart was racing and I was beginning to feel sweat come down onto my face. As they turned around....

my jaw dropped open.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, I had too. Sorry it was so short. (: