Chapter Ten.

Kelly Kelly.

-3 days later-

As I woke up in Randy's arms, I noticed that he was already awake. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back happily, that smile was what I fell for. "Finally wake up?" He asked me. I looked towards the clock that hung on the wall. It read: 2:10 P.M. I nodded laughing. Over the past 3 days, Eve had recovered a lot. The police were still investigating the hoodie that the unsub had left at the scene. I got up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. When I looked inside the mirror, my hair was sticking up all around in different spots. I grabbed my pink hair brush brushing through my hair to make it go down. After I finished, I put on a white colored dress and black flats. When I walked out of the bathroom, Randy smirked. He got up and kissed me on the lips as I moved mine in sync with his. "I love you more than anything else in the world!" He exclaimed making me smile brightly. Today was the day that Randy and I were finally going to spend the whole time together. We left the room together hand in hand. 

First, we went to the movies. "What do you want to watch?" Randy asked me as I smiled. Randy was the type of guy who didn't care what his girlfriend wanted to do or watch. That's why I loved him. I told him the movie, Fast and Furious 6. I knew he wanted to watch that movie, but so did I. I had watched every Fast & Furious movie that existed. When we got into where the movie was, we sat four rows from the front to get a good view of the movie. Before we had entered, Randy bought two large drinks containing Pepsi for him and Mountain Dew for me and a large extra buttery popcorn to share. Plopping a couple pieces of popcorn into my mouth, I waited for the movie to start. Randy then took a few pieces and fed me. I blushed to the point where my cheeks were a bright red color. The movie then began with the usual previews starting it off. Randy then leaned over and pecked me on the lips. The movie finally started and it was amazing! After the movie concluded, you could tell Randy and I both loved it when we walked out with satisfied smiles on our faces. 

After that, Randy then drove us to some fancy restaurant. Once we got inside, the place looked beautiful. I smelt the scent of freshly made rolls which I always loved eating. We waited for what seemed like forever. When we got to our booth, we both got a margarita. Our server was a female. Her blonde hair was curled and she wore her work uniform. Her make up looked terrible and every time she came over to our table, she would flirt with Randy. The rolls that they set on our table were spectacular. I then ordered the linguine and it was really good as well. Randy ordered this huge meal which made me laugh. "Got enough food there?" I questioned him smiling. After we finished eating at the restaurant, the server brought us our bill which was the price of $56.95 which made my jaw drop. Our server then flirted with Randy again. That's when I got out of my seat and walked over to her. I looked down at her name tag, Jessica. "Listen here, you slut, go find your own man because mine's taken. Take this as your tip!" I told her as her eyes widened. 

When we left the restaurant, Randy questioned me what I did in there, but I just ignored him. Next, he took us to stop for gas. Finally, he surprised me by taking me to the beach. The sun was setting and the night looked beautiful. Once we got there, he had a spot for us to sit already. He had planned this all out. I blushed seeing all this occur. I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around him. I hugged him before kissing him gently on the lips to which he kissed back. It turned into a make-out session which finally ended after I pulled away. "You make me so happy." I confessed to him. We got into the water not caring that we didn't have proper swimming clothes on. We kept going towards the deep water instead of staying in the shallow end. Randy took me underwater. I had always been able to see underwater without goggles. I could also go a long while without breathing underwater. He kissed me underwater which was one of my dreams that had now came true.

Once we came back up to shore, we took our stuff back to the car and drove back. During the car ride, we talked about our careers a lot. That's when I mentioned having a kid again. Both of our faces saddened as we had the conversation about it. Randy had accidentally speared me a while back to make me lose my baby. It was a horrible experience, but we had gotten past it and started dating again. By the time we finally got back, it was already 10 P.M. Thoughts began rummaging through my head about who would've attacked me. It could honestly be anybody, even somebody that was my friend, but I doubted that. I thought about AJ doing it. She had always hated me, but then there was also Daniella. That nasty bitch. Daniella was my main suspect, the only one who could possibly hate me that much. There were so many feelings going on inside my head. Anger, Love, Hatred, Depressed. I didn't know how to feel right now. Once we got out of the car, we began walking through the parking lot. I would never forget the sound I heard once it happened. 

A gunshot. 

A/N; DID YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER? COMMENT PLEASE. I know, you all are waiting to find out who was shot, but you'll just have to wait. So, next chapter is pretty much all investigating for Kelly. Love you all! - J