Chapter Ten ~ If I'd say ' Home Sweet Home ' it'd be a lie

Louis P.O.V

The boys and I went to the bar, and got completely pissed. Even though were drunk, I hadn't forgotten any of Carly or Eve's words.

They were proud of me?! After all that shit. When they said they change, they didn't change much since their still the nicest girls. I mean, seriously, Who is proud of their bully?!

" LOUEH ," Harry screeched in my ear. I winced. " The boez are waiting fur ye." He said messing up his words. I climbed in the car and I kept my head on the window still thinking. A tear rolled down my cheek and I wiped it away. Liam notice though and his face took over anger.

" Louis, them fucking girls are idoits, don't pay attenion to them." Liam sneered, fully mad.

" They should probaly payz." Harry said. I felt that same rush i got when i use to beat them up. Knowing they'd.....She.....Eve would only pay mind to me like that.

Soon enough, without me realizing it, we stormed out of the car and into the house, right up to their room.

I slammed the door open to their room, to find them dancing around to music from the Ipod we left for them. The Ipod wasn't one you can download or call or text or anything on. Just a touch screen with playlist we thought they'd like.

When they took notice, Eve's eyes lingered on me for a moment, Her eyes had emotions of ...... The hell is that there for?! It's full of fucking Love. Love?, From her? To Me? Ah Ha Ha. The rest of the emotion's were unreadable. It was like she tried so hard to hide all her emotions the best she could. Her plan was probaly to make me date her and like, let her go or some shit. She'd probaly fucking play me at the end or something.

Fear took over her eyes when she looked at Liam who was taking slow but Full steps towards her. Harry had Carly cornered, with Zayn next to him. I looked at Naill who had streams of tears run down his cheeks.

He looked at me, begging to make me stop them, but I just walked towards Eve. He shook his head and ran out.

Wack!

Is all you heard before Eve twisted her head and Carly cry out in pain.Eve tried to go over to her but, I slammed her againist the wall her wrist pinned, her legs pushed back by mine abit so she couldn't move.

Wham!

Eve got punched in the stomache. She cried out in pain, before something clicked in my mind.

"STOP!" Everyone looked at me. I looked at Eve, Fear in her eyes, no more leave witch broke my heart. I kept replaying in my head...

She'd Probaly Play You......

I didn't back out instead I thought of something that hurt Carly more than Pain. Watching.

" Make Carly watch us beat up Eve." I said, Full of force.

Liam smirked. He looked at Eve then frowned,looked at me and slapped Eve. Harry and Zayn held Carly up.

I let Eve go. She must remember, Don't Run. She didn't.

She got punched by Liam and kicked by me. I heard Carly cry out in pain when Eve, Well Eve didn't even make a sound. She would look from me to Carly. Her eyes lingered on me most of the time. She would close her eyes in pain and cry. Mostly, she just took it. Her eyes I kept looking into them as I hit her.

They had a sliver of Hope, Alot of Fear, and A small light of Love. This bitch dumb.

Shut up Louis you Lov-

Liam through a punch and knocked Eve out conpletely. Carly cried out for her sister like girl bleeding and knocked out.

We all walked out,locking the door, saying our goodnights, and going to bed. Replaying everything in my head. I drifted into nightmares.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Yuo, I'm bored. Sorry for the beat up, but mymind drew a blank for anything else so I just did this. Yup, well bai now.