Well Needed

Hello to all my readers and fans who have read this book first chapter to last. You are amazing humans who I am overly thankful for! I hope you guys truly enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing and learning from it!

You probably didn't except to ever see this update but, surprise! I'm here. For four reasons actually.

Number One, the sequel to this book is on my profile and it is titled "Rocky Road". Some people said they couldn't find it. If you can't find it on my page, please message me either privately or on my profile and I will try to help you the best I can!

Number Two, I have finally created a Twitter! I always wanted to for this account but, never got around to it. If you enjoyed my writing or want to talk to me, go follow me! My account name is 

fflowerteen

It is like my profile on here, without the S. You can also go onto my profile itself and find it there, along with more information on me and other books!

Number Three, I've came out with a new book guys! This book had a lot of thought put into it once I realized I liked the plot. I have been working really hard on it and wouldn't really like it if you could go read what is currently up. I upload that every Friday and I hope you can go join me on that new journey. I promise it is better than what this book or what the sequel was/is. 

Number Four, I was thinking of creating a YouNow! I have made some great friends on here and I thought it would be a cool idea to do a live broadcast so you guys can properly see and meet me! I would love to do it but I need your feedback on it. Let me know in the comments if you'd like that. 

Go check out my profile and maybe give me a follow! A lot of new things are happening and I would love to have you all there with me. 

I love you all.

Love,

Courtney.