Ch. 1

Lauren's POV

I was at the café when Bill our manager told me that we will have a conference together with the British Boy Band One Direction.. So I need to tell the girls..I picked my phone up And I texted Camila First..

Lauren:Hey Camzi,Bill told me that we will have a conference together with One Direction.. Help me to tell the others..
[Sent 12:37 pm]

I know Camila will tell the others about that..So I'll just let her to do that for me..

Camila's POV

I was eating lunch at my friends house because I had a sleepover When my phone received a message from Lauren..I opened it and I was shocked and I almost fell off the chair..I texted the Others that we're going to have a conference with the Boys..I'm excited but then I Realized I don't even know when it was..I stopped jumping like a kid then I texted Lauren.

Camila:Hey?uhm..Lo?when?
[Sent 12:44 pm]

Lauren:When what??
[Sent 12:44 pm]

Camila:The Conference Lo..
[Sent 12:45 pm]

Lauren:Ohh I see you're not excited huh..😏And about that I Don't even know..Let me ask Bill..
[Sent 12:45 pm]

Camila:Ok thanks..
[Sent 12:45 pm]

Lauren's POV

Camila texted me and I just realized she's right..I didn't even asked Bill about that thing..So I called Bill but no answer..Almost 4 times when I tried to call him but there's nothing..Then the fifth time He picked it up..

Lauren:Thank God!..Bill?I've tried calling you but no answers..but since you answered it now its Ok..About the conference when is it?

Bill:I'm sorry and thank you..The conference is Tomorrow at 8 o'clock in the morning..Now I need to go bye..

Lauren:No Problem,Thank You and Goodbye..

I ended the call and texted Camila..

Lauren: Hey Camzi..the conference will be held tomorrow at 8 o'clock in the morning..I'll tell the others I'm on my way back home..
[Sent 12:54 pm]

Camila:Ok...I'll be there in minutes😉
[Sent 12:55 pm]

As I arrived home the three girls hugged me tight and I told them when was the conference and about Camila going home in minutes .I said it with a long "s" and they began to laugh..

We heard the doorbell ring and Dinah said "I'll go for it!!" While we all said in chorus "Ok",Dinah shouted "Camila!!!" We all ran through the door as we see her we hugged her so tight and then we walked in..

Camila's POV

I pushed the doorbell button then I heard a steps coming through the door and when it opened I saw Dinah then she shouted my name ,then suddenly Ally,Normani and Lauren ran towards me then hugged me tight until I can't breathe then we all walked in..

We talked a lot the hours passed by and we got hungry and Ally Asked for the time when we all are shocked when we saw that its already 7:45 pm ,we all stare at each other..Then Ally said that she'll cook for the dinner and then we all agreed..

-After the Dinner-

Normani's POV

We all finished eating then I came up with a plan.."Who wants to watch a movie?" I said,they all raised their hands and then we watched a horror movie ..

-After the Movie-

After we watched the movie I turned my head into their faces and it looks like they are sleepy so I told them to go to the bedroom and sleep because we have a conference tomorrow..

-------------------------

Hey ..I know it's a bit short but I promise it will get better.. I'm so sleepy now because its midnight in here so Good night!I hope you enjoy..Vote and Comment!!!😊

××

yo savagebae45 :P