Author's Note

This story has so much meaning. Yes, that's right, a phanfic has meaning what?!?!!?!

I know I said a lot of this in my mini author's note on the final chapter but I'm going to say it again.. just in more depth.

Basically, the first person who this story was about was Joe Sugg. I made him wear skinny jeans and look kind of scary. Then the next person I chose was Caspar Lee. I changed their personalities slightly to emphasise my point. I used YouTubers as they were easiest to describe and everything. I also made a lot of people have opposite personalities to emphasise my point that, no matter your personality, you are still beautiful.

And.. because they were all beautiful!

From Joe Sugg to Louise Pentland, Caspar Lee to Dan Howell.. they are all beautiful. You would all agree with me, wouldn't you?

So why is that different when you look at yourself? Why can't you say that you're beautiful too? Because you are. So beautiful.

This story means so much to me because it basically says that, no matter who you are, you are beautiful. Whether you're nasty to people or lovely, you are still beautiful. Also, everyone is equal. No one is better than you but then again, no one is worse than you. You aren't ugly, no one is.

I wrote this so that people would understand that a little bit more.

I know a lot of you might just see this book as a meaningless, stupid phanfic and that's okay. As long as you understand why this was written.

I don't know if you've seen it but there's this video of a girl going around and telling people they were beautiful. Most of their reactions were a mix of surprise and disbelief which, in my opinion, isn't particularly right. They should know they were beautiful. That video inspired this phanfic.

Also, it just felt like something Phil would do? He is sunshine so of course he would go around school and light up people's lives. That's what sunshine does.. of course :)

Oh gosh I'm rambling.

Oh well, you get the point.

Thank you so much for reading, I love you all!

AllTimePhan73.

P.S You're beautiful.. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.