Chapter 6, Marcus Butler.

Phil was walking down the ICT block, humming one of his favourite songs as he did so. He wasn't really paying attention of where he was walking and accidentally ran into someone. His camera slipped out of his hands (luckily he had it around his neck so it didn't hit the floor) and he fell down onto the ground with a thump.

"Ah, shit. Sorry." The person he walked into gasped, hastily grabbing Phil's hand and pulling him up.

"My bad." Phil responded, his smile not faulting. "I'm Phil."

"Marcus."

"Is it okay if I take a picture of you?" Marcus narrowed his eyes, bringing his hand through his perfectly-done quiff.

"Why not?" Marcus stared into the camera lens, a smile on his face. His cheeks were tinted red due the embarrassment of the incident earlier. His smile was lovely, his teeth were perfectly straight and his smile was almost as contagious as Tyler's laugh.

"Thank you so much. I should probably explain." Phil felt like a broken record because of how many times he had repeated his explanation about the project but he didn't mind.

He was spreading happiness.

-

Phil had (so far) photographed 6 people. Joe, Caspar, Tyler, Zoe, Troye and Marcus. Each person held their own unique beauty.

Phil was buzzing with excitement for the presentation in a month's time; he couldn't wait to share the school's beauty with the class. He couldn't wait to see people's reactions to the students; it would probably be priceless.

Maybe some pupils might even realise that they're beautiful themselves. That would mean so much to Phil.. for him to make people realise their beauty.

He couldn't help but grin like an idiot at the thought.

I don't know why but editing this always makes me smile.

:)