Chapter 4, Zoe Sugg.

Joe walked into school, his sister by his side. As they were about to split ways, Phil called out to them, his eyes wide.

"Hi, Joe." He said, smiling brightly.

"Hi." Joe awkwardly responded.

"May I take a photo of you?" At first, Joe thought Phil was talking to him and he was about to question why he wanted another photo but then he realised that he was actually speaking to his sister.

"Me?" His sister replied and Phil enthusiastically nodded. Joe mouthed to his sister that he would explain later and so she agreed.

Phil smiled as he snapped the photo of the beautiful girl. She really was beautiful with her long hair which cascaded down her back and eyes which held so much kindness. "Beauty must run in the family gene." Phil muttered before turning around and walking away, leaving a smiling Joe and his confused sister.

"He's doing something for photography," Joe explained once Phil was out of sight. "It's really sweet of him really. I think he's trying to improve certain people's views on themselves. He's trying to say that everyone is beautiful."

"That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I wish more people were like him."

"I agree.. but sadly they're not."

-

Phil observed people everywhere he went. He searched for people which looked sad or alone so that he could take their photos later.

He noticed that a few too many people were standing on their own, looking more than afraid. It was heartbreaking. He wished people found happiness easier, it would make the world a much nicer place to love in for certain.

But sadly.. there were a small amount of idiots who had to go around a poison people's minds with lies.

Phil wished he could be the antidote to that poison.