Chapter 2, Caspar Lee.

A boy was standing in the middle of a group of people, his hands clenched into fists as he raised them towards someone. "Don't ever speak like that to me again!" He yelled, his face red in anger. Some other people were grabbing at his arms from behind, trying to pull him away from the other he was attacking.

"I won't! I won't! I promise!" Came a smaller, trembling voice. Phil noticed that it belonged to the boy who had rejected him when he had asked for a photo.

'Maybe he's bullied.' Phil thought to himself. 'Maybe that was why he didn't smile- he was sad.' That was fairly likely to be the case and that made Phil a little sad.

"Good." The tall bully then dropped his hands to his sides and turned away. "You better keep that promise."

Phil was watching as the punk boy strided away like nothing had happened. He then decided to step in, an idea in his head. "Excuse me?" He yelled over all the chattering students, stepping in front of the bully.

"What do you want?" The other snapped but Phil's smile didn't drop.

"May I take a photo of you? For my photography project? I have to take pictures of things I find beautiful." A few people gasped as they realised that the sunshine of the school was talking to the rain cloud. It wasn't the most regular occurrence.

"Whatever." The punk awkwardly stood there as Phil snapped a photo. He had his hands in his pockets and his smile was obviously forced but it was a smile- better than nothing. Even his smile was beautiful. Anyone's could be. No matter how nasty their insides could be, their smile was always beautiful, people were beautiful.

"Thank you. My name is Phil."

"Caspar Lee." Caspar then pushed past Phil, walking down the hall like he hadn't just almost beaten up a kid or taken a photo for someone.

-

The boy's face was all over Phil's notebook and he didn't really care. Phil didn't mind at all because the boy was beautiful and made Phil's notebook seem a lot more bright. Phil still didn't know his name but that was okay. He guaranteed the boy's name was beautiful though.

Maths was really boring but the only thing out of the ordinary was that he had a particular someone to stare at instead of doing boring simultaneous equations and whatever. Phil was surely transfixed.

He wasn't particularly sure why. It could be love? But Phil had never experienced love before so he wasn't exactly sure what that felt like.

Phil decided that the boy's beauty was so unique and that was the reason why he was so intrigued.