Tired Of Running

Cass POV

"No let em stay I want them to watch." I pushed him onto Twizz lap glad he was still unconscious.

"Fine by me." I rubbed down his chest .

'Close your eyes.' I whispered in his ear.

He did as I said and smiled. I took the gun and put it to his chin.

"Uh uh wrong move and ya brains will be splattered."

He grilled me.

"I dont take kind to threats for one. Two I would never ever fuck you nigga damn I rather my pussy be on fire! Three dont fuck with my family!" I pulled the trigger and blood splatted all over my face.

"Leo get your brother and hurry up we gotta go!" He looked at me speechless then huried to pick up Cam.

I pushed Jeffs body off of Twizzs. Two guys came and helped untie him. They picked him up and carried him out.

"Nikki!"

I yelled picking up the guns.

"Lets go we got five minutes before this shit is up in flames."

We ran out the club and piled in Leo's car. We drove to my house and piled out.

Meek POV.

I went off radar after that night I killed Butch. Why? I started fucking with this doctor. She got everything I need fuck the game cus I got her.

Feds came by a few times I did a couple months but now im clean. Working a real job I still ride for my niggas but I no longer live in the streets.

"Hey babe." She said walking to me sliding her fingers in hair. She pecked my lips.

"You tryna sew up my niggas?" I asked smiling.

"If you tryna relax me first." She grabbed my shirt pulling me to the couch. Did I mention she a freak? ;x.

Shane POV

I dropped the gun and just screamed. I couldnt believe it. Issa was really here! I hugged him then smacked him. He slit his eyes at me.

"Wheres Cass?"

"I dont know."

"Wheres everyone?"

"I dont know."

The room door hit the wall making the babies cry even more. Cassie ass sleep through everything yo.

"Dad!" Troy hugged Issa from behind. Issa turned around and hugged him back.

"You just call me dad?"

"I missed you." Troy said and my eyes watered.

"I missed you too." They held eachother a little longer then. Issa went and picked up Emoni smiling at his son and Emoni copied him it was so cute.

"Wheres my family?" Issa asked.

"Everyone always leaves us." Tati said coming in rubbing her eyes.

"So yall dont know where anyone is?"

"Nope." Troy mumbled.

Cass POV.

"Fuck!" Cam groaned in pain as the carried him out the car. Im in pain too but shit he need a hospital. They put him on the couch and closed the front door everyone just collapsed on the floor or the couch. I walked to the bathroom washing the blood off my face and neck. I pulled the top off and threw it.

I ran water on my face bending over the seat. Hands slid to my waist.

I was boutta rash when.

"Where were you?" I turned the water off and turned around my heart beat against my chest stairing in Issas eyes. I jumped on him. He chuckled as I wrapped my legs around his.waist and arms around his neck.

"I missed you to." He pecked my lips a few times.

" I need to close this bullet wound and clean my cuts and im in alot of pain and Cam is dying." I mumbled as my eyes watered.

"Ill make a call , what happened?"

I told him everything that happened. He got tense for a while but soon calmed down then he made a call.

"Guys were going off grid." Issa said walking in the living room.

Everyone looked at him wide eyed.

"We have to. Its only right all this shit we been through."

"Where we gonna go?" Leo asked getting over his shock.

"I got a house on the beach in New York." I spoke up.

"You really wanna go back?" Issa asked.

"Have no choice. "

"Iight" everyone said.

Troy was bringing bags down already. Of course. His eyes met mine and he frowned walking to me.

"Ma im -."

I covered his mouth and smiled. I cupped his cheek in my hands.

"Baby its okay. You didnt mean anything by it. Lifes to short to stress lil shit like that. Ill always love you no matter what mane. Your my big baby, my son ill always be here for you. Im done with the game completely you wont have to worry Troy." I kissed his forehead and he hugged me. Despite the pain in my arm I hugged him back. I love my baby boy.