Feds Watching

"Twizz what the fuck lose the cars man!" Leo yelled for like the fifth time as I weaved through traffic and ran red lights. 

"Im trying nigga shit." I took a quick uturn and sped off down the streets. Then came the flashing lights. 

"Fuck!" Cam said looking back at the police cars.

I wasnt stopping though , nigga shit. I turned on the high way and almost crashed. I swereved around the car and kept driving weaving through the traffic.

Cams dumbass turned on the radio blasting Feds Watching By 2Chainz.  I shook my head focusing on the traffic as I weaved through the cars bumping my head rapping along. 

Police choppers were above us and police cars trailed behind us. Call me crazy but I love the thrill of this shit. 

Leo put the window down and took his Ak-47 shooting at the police cars and the cars that were chasing us. Cars behind us started swerving and crashing into eachother. 

Cams bumping with me. Going in the tunnel I completely switched lanes and drove deeper in the tunnel. I came out with a few police cars and the other cars still behind us. 

Cam took a GL-06 40mm Grenade Launcher from the back seat and shot at one of the police cars. BOOM! It went up in flames setting the other two on fire with it the cars started swerving. The cops jumped out but it was too late the police cars blew up causing a big explosion behind us. 

I smirked pulling my attention from my rearview mirror back to the road ahead of me.

Cam shot down the choppers above us.

"You think we lost em?" Leo asked turning down the radio.

"I dont know bro."

I drove in circles for a while then just kept driving. "Where we at?" Cam asked.

"We got off the golden state bridge a while back so were in san francisco." Leo told Cam.

"I still got a crib out here mane we needa scrap this car."

"Iiight."

Cass POV

"You'll be in here singing my melodies all night, a-a-
all night
Climb on top and add the harmonies, all night, a-a-all
night loong
We gon play your favorite song, all night, a-a-all
night
Girl we gon play your favorite song, all night, a-a-all
nightI sung Jacquees All Night as I cleaned my room.

"Mommy look!"

I looked at Cassie in the door way with her foot in one of my heels and the other in a jordan sneaker with one of Issas T-Shirts. It was so cute. Since I bought me a new phone. The Galaxy S4 I took a picture of her doing little posses. I sat on my lounge smiling at her.

"What?' She asked walking to me the best she could.

I giggled pulling her on my lap after taking my heel and sneaker off of her.

"You look so much like your father."

"Where is daddy?"

"I dont know baby." I said fighting back tears.

"Is he gonna come home?"

"I hope so Cassie. I hope so." I hugged her as tears fell from her little cheeks. My babies hurting just as bad as I am.

COMMENT/VOTE???