Far Away

I dressed Cassie in cargo shorts and a wife beater with her low top concords. I put on my own low top concords. I changed Emoni's diaper then dressed him in a red and black bulls basketball outfit with his baby bred 11s. I told troy we were all going to the mall now him and Tati are coming. I walked in my room laying Emoni on the bed I grabbed the small duffle bag from my big duffle bag and picked up Emoni going downstairs after locking my room door.

"Ready?" I asked walking down the stairs.

Everyone walked out with they rude asses. "Guys I gotta make a stop." I said before everyone got in they cars. I climbed in the Mazda5 I bought a few months ago its a cute 6 passanger family van. I put Emoni and Cassie in they carseats in the back. Shane put Cammy in his car seat beside Emoni.

Shane sat in the front with me and Troy and Tati got in the passenger seats. I drove to Issas house with Twizz , Leo , Cam and Kaya in the car behind me.

"What are we doing here?" Troy asked.

"Hold on."

I climbed out the car and walked in Issas house. This nigga left the front door open.

"How could you do this to me?" Keis said walking to me. 

"What are you talking about?" I  said closing the door.

"This! Bring me here! Its fucking killing me! My brothers missing so you bring me here!"

"Your brother ? My husband I swear I wouldnt have brought you here if I knew he was your brother. I love Issa with all I have I miss him as much as you do. I knew he had a brother but he would always stop talking about you and he seemed to get upset so I wouldnt press him."

"Its because - Fuck! - What are you doing here anyways?"

"Nikki told me to check on you."

"Who is that bitch anyways?"

"I thought you knew."

He shook his head. "But she knows where my brother is I got a feeling she does."

"Speaking of her what the hell does she mean by this?" I showed him the text in my phone.

"Meet her at 9 at 34 Circle."

"Oh."

"Dont over think things that can lead to problems that could be prevented."

"Whats that suppose to mean?"

"Your family is waiting , go."

"Come, your family too."

He chuckled bitterly. "I am of no relation to you."

"Neither of them except for my kids."

He sighed. "IIght im coming."

I walked back to the car climbing in. 

"What'd you get?" Shane asked.

"Keis." I mumbled.

"Whos that?"

"Him." I said as Keis walked to the car putting his dreads in a loose ponytail.

He climbed in the back beside Tati. Troy was mean mugging me and Keis. Shit hes my son he aint gonna question me he can mugg me all the fuck he want. 

"Say sum, Ill pop you right in ya mouth Troy. Im not playing with you." I said looking back at him. He looked out the window.

I shook my head starting the car and driving to the mall.

*     *     * 

Troy took Cassie as soon as I parked the car, him and Tati made their way in the mall.

I put Cammy and Emoni in the two seater carriage and locked the car doors.

"Ya son is a asswhole."

"Dont talk shit about my kid Keis." I said as Me and Him proceeded into the mall with Shane ,  Leo, Twizz and Cam behind us.

"He is you seen the way he was looking at me."

"Nigga what do you expect. He thinks I moved on from Issa to be with you nigga put two and two together."

"Oh, but who could resist this?"

"Im sorry but Issa is and will be the only one."

"He better be ill break a niggas face."

I shook my head laughing. 

"Shane you dragged me here and we aint do shit but pass stores."

"Im sorry chick you to busy flirting to here me."

I stopped walked and turned around looking at all of them. I shook my head smirking.

"Yall too? Damn, its bad enough my son thinks ill leave his father and now yall do to like what the fuck forreal? Keis is Issas brother. How I found him is none of your fucking buisness. Like really , man wow!" I took Emoni out of the carriage and walked away from them leaving them dumb founded. Like come on really me cheating on Issa?

I was walking down the long hall when I felt like I was being followed. I looked around nothing. I went up the escalator with that annoying feeling. I looked back again. Nothing. Frustrated I walked in the bathroom. 

I held Emoni as I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I wasnt very far from my breaking point and I knew I wasnt. Its crazy how I can paint over the pain I have. I looked down into Emonis' hazel eyes that reminded me so much of Issa. 

He smiled up at me showing me his gums. I giggled as he made baby noises and a tear slid down my eye. I looked up as the door opened.