No Lie

Cass POV

After throwing I took a shower and cleaned al the blood and sweat off of me. I changed int sweats and a wife beater after cleaning my bullet wounds and wrapping it with an ace bandage. I slid in some ankle socks and my jordan and took the stairs two at a time. I walked out the front door and changed my license plates on my lambo real quick . I went back inside locking the front door I grabbed my duffle bringing it in the living room.

"You okay?" Shane asked holding Emoni.

I nodded. "Im straight my nigga shit got real and I aint even see all the people I planned to today. I seen one and then I was chased by feds now a stripper and a nigga involved and its crazy my nigga the game got some hold or its sum in the air."

"I see yo ass cam in here bloody and sweaty and you threw up."

I took Emoni and brought him upstairs putting him in his crib and grabbing my phone. I locked all the windows up stairs and Shane helped me lock the windows and doors downstairs. I set the alarm and I sat back on the couch.

"You never arm ya house." Shane said as I rolled a blunt.

"Never had to but after tonight and all the crazy shit I just went through after one night back in the actual game who knows what will happen?"

"Trah." She said leaning back. 

I lit my blunt unzipping the bag.

I pulled out a smaller duffle bag putting it on the table. A small safe with a key lock with a key in it. It was heavy I needed to use both my hands to sit it on the coffee table. A few papers and a few clothes and belts and masks. A camo one a black one and a white one with matching timbs to each,

I folded them back putting them in the suit case. I sat the papers on the table.

I opened the safe and my heart skipped a few beats.

"Oh my fucking god." Shane said covering her mouth.

I couldnt even speak I had to blink a few timbs to register the fact that I was staring at three real gold blocks.

"You know how much one of those go for?" She asked tears leaking from her eyes.

I picked one up. "Bro this like three pounds thats twenty five thousand theres three so thats seventy five thousand." 

"Oh my god." I put it back in the safe and locked it.

"Tell no one" I said to her. She nodded her head fast. 

I wiiped her tears laughing. "Yo ass better get used to seeing money like this." I said putting the safe in my dufflebag.

"Im used to seeing money but not like that."

I opened the smaller duffle bag and it was full of money. Straight stacks of hundreds. 

I gave Shane two even when she refused. "Your my girl if anything you been here for me day one I aint tryna sound all gay and shit but you bees my bitch no matter what." I hugged her.

"Were going shopping sometime tomorrow then thats the only way im accepting this."

"Iight damn." I said laughing.

I got alot of shit to ask that Nikki chick on word I do. 

"You staying the night?" I asked her. She nodded. 

I put all the stuff in the duffle bag and carried it upstairs putting it in the back of my closet. Cassie was in my bed sleep. I moved her over and Shane climbed in the bed. I laid down and just fell asleep.

Issa POV.

Fuck! How'd I let her slip from my grasp that easy. Her and my bro. When she moved I shoulda grabbed her but the feds was right on my ass. I cant go to her cus they watching me I know they are. They think im stupid they want me to go to my team so we can all go down it aint working like that. 

Atleast she straight. I just wonder what the hell she doing with my brother? That and why she in the game right now with it as heavy as it is?