Switch Lanes

Shane POV.

In Cass's bed with Emoni , Cass and Cammy watching spongebob. Everyone left me with the damn kids again. I was dozing off when the alarm triggered then it went off.

I grabbed the gun under Cass mattress quickly so the kids didnt see. The door creaked open ...

Cass POV

Seriously who the fuck lives in a club? For a better question how the fuck is this club this big.

"You fucking sold me out!" Nicki yelled. I covered her mouth pulling her around the corner.

"No you sold me out!" I whisper yelled.

"Jeff said-"

"Fuck." We mumbled at the same time realizing what he did.

"But wheres Keis?" I asked as we walked down the hall.

"He left waiting for us still. most likely."

"Here that?" I listened harder and I heard chuckling.

"Put your sexiness on girl we need weapons."

I followed Nikkis lead as she walked to the security office.

Keis POV

"Guys!" I whisper yelled.

Nothing.

I chose a random direction and just went into the darkness. I lost everyone a while back I think we all lost eachother.

Thats not good. I heard gun shots in the distance and ran toward the direction.

Twizz POV

"I aint saying shit!" I got a punch to the jaw.

"Where is she! You and ya niggas think yall gonna run up in my shit and try to take her away from me. Shes mine now!" Another punch to the jaw.

Jeff knelt infront of me. "Ya boy Issa is as good as dead." As soon as he said that I wanted to strangle him! But im fucking tied to a chair.

So I took the liberty of spitting the blood from my mouth on his face.

He whiped it off in disgust. He looked up once he did everything faded out.

Troy POV

I was sleep holding Tati. A little mad at my moms still but I shouldnt have assumed anything. I have been disrespecting her alot but im just stressing cus I miss my pops.

Not Twizz he never gon be my pops no matter how hard he try. Issa though, Issa is my pops and him being gone makes me feel like he walked out on me and moms.

The alarm went off and I grabbed my Mac -10 I cracked the door but the alarm already shut off. It was moms most likely so I closed the door.

Thats when I heard Shane scream.

Cass POV

"You good?" Nicki asked stretching.

I poked my bottom lip out. "Welp for one my lips bleeding and its cut , my jaw hurts its most likely swollen, I got shot in my arm , a few razor cuts on my right thigh , m knees fucked up and I got a headache my nigga im gucci."

She laughed. "We all fucked up. They put up a fight but we handled our shit."

I smirked. "Juu know." The sound of gun shots met our ears and we picked up the Mp4s off the floor.

"Ya guns loaded?"

"Yup ." I mumbled.

She flicked on the radio. T.I - All She Wrote came on blasting through the club.

"This shits on repeat , lets do this."

I took a deep breath and followed the gun shots over the music.