Uh-Oh

Cass POV

Annoyed by the clubs music booming over head. I knowing I shouldnt have , got a shot of remy. I took another one that was followed by a punch to the jaw. A nigga punched me in the jaw. So I took the liberty of breaking the glass wide shot glass over his head.

"Do you know who that is!" The bartender asked in complete shock.

"Who?"

The guy growned standing up. He looked down at me rubbing his head he smirked.

"A little fighter are we? I like a little fight dont you?" He said chuckling.

"Who the fuck are you?" I said taking steady steps back.

"Your worst night mare." With that the music shut off the lights were off people were panicking and I was slowly but surely about to be fighting for my life and I knew it.

Issa POV

"Ahh Fuck!" I yelled slamming the beer down on the table.

"Man I told you this shit was gonna hurt." Lola said focusing on my forearm.

"Fuck that gimme something stonger than this jack daniels shit." 

Meeks slid me a bottle of Amsterdam.

"Wheres Cass?" 

I shook my head tipping the bottle back. I sat it on the table.

"I dont know I just hope shes straight mane I got a bad ass feeling."

Keis POV

Fuck! They got Cass. I shoulda did something when I seen him come in but I had to watch Cass and Nikki. This aint no one man job I cant watch both of them. Fuck! As soon as I took my eyes of Nikki I seen dude towering over Cass then the lights went out. I been standing outside for an hour now and I aint see shit but people leaving no sign of Cass or Nikki. Fuck! I gotta get help. No ones suppose to know about this but I know I aint gonna find them on my own.

*** Sorry For The Slow Update But Yeah Its A Bit Short :P Next One Will Be Longer.