Aint Worried Bout Nothin

Walkin into the club it felt weird cus im so used to going to a club , club . This is a strip club called Cherries. This shit is turnt up .

"Can I help - Cass?" I looked up at D and practically jumped on him. He hugged me back picking me up. 

Before I left new york. I told him I wasnt coming back. He was my right and begged me to stay but I couldnt do it so I left and when I did I lost contact with him and its crazy cus I aint even realise how much I missed him till now.

"Oh my god! D its been so long"

"Too long." He said letting me go.

"What are you doing here?"

"My moms died so I moved to philly with my uncle shit wasnt right there so I moved here when I got my money up."

"Looking for me?" I joked.

"Chasing the game ma you know." I nodded.

"Speaking of that I gotta go D it was good to see you."

"Wait whats ya number?"

I exchanged numbers with him then went to the booth I was suppose to and sat down.

"Come with me." A girl whispered in my ear.

"Nah I aint here for a dance shorty."

She smirked and grabbed my hand i let her lead me whereever she was taking me. I aint gay but damn that ass. Shorty is bad ;x

Twizz POV

"Man its been 5 months and these funky ass cops aint do shit but almost give us Issas location." Cam said pissed.

"Man do you not get it something is going on with the system. The feds are the problem not no game shit bro."

"What?" Leo asked pausing his game.

"I said the feds-"

"Nah nigga whatchu meean?"

"I mean Issa aint no bitch and he aint scared of losing nothin but his family right? So the only thing that can actual take them away from him without a problem is the feds bro think about it."

"What can we do?"

"I got some niggas thats down for anything but we gonna have to let Cass and Shane know."

Troy POV

"Whats wrong?" Tati asked sitting herself on my lap getting infront of the computer screen.

"Nothing."

"Why you lieng?" 

I sighed rubbing my face roughly. I picked her up and carried her to my room closing the door behind us. I sat on the bed with her straddling my waist.

"You alright ?" She asked sliding her fingers in my hair.

"Nah im not."

"What happen?"

"Its just Issa. He been gone for a grip. My sister always crying for him and Emoni still aint even met him I think he -"

"He didnt walk out on yall he couldnt have it just doesnt seem like it from as long as I knew him. He looked happily in love with your mom. He wouldnt leave her and I doubt he'd leave you or you sister or brother."

"Be he did." I said my eyes watering.

"He didnt Troy something happened , something had to , to keep him away from you guys." 

She leaned forward and I laid on my back with her straddling me. She laid a long kiss on my lips. 

"Itll be okay babe. I promise." She pressed her lips to mine again then laid her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her sitting my hands on her back,. 

I hope so.