RainDrops

Cass POV.

Its raining again. I sighed leaning back in my lounge chair just listening to the rain. Just to. think I woulda been married a few months ago with my happy family. I just can't believe Issa is gone.

I don't know where he is or how he is. It fucking sucks I swear it does. I can't see myself with anyone else simply because he's all I want.

"You iight?" Twizz asked closing my door and sitting on my bed.

He has realy stepped up to the plate being a father. He's there for Troy and for the baby him and Kaya just had.

"Yeah I'm hurting though I miss Issa. I miss him holding me and babying me. I loved my pregnancy with Cassie he was always there aggervating me but I loved it and it just hurts that he's not here. I miss him so much and I hope he's okay." I said as tears dripped from my eyes.

"I don't like you but your like my sister and you took care of my son when I didn't. Ill always love you for that Issa he wouldn't walk out on his kids and girl like I would somethings wrong Cass we'll find out what happened I promise."

I nodded laughing a little.

"I don't like you either nigga." He chuckled shaking his head.

"Mom?" Troy said walking in then closing then door.  He laid beside me on the lounge chair.

"What happen?" I asked.

"Nun I'm just confused like how do you survive a bullet to the head I been trying to figure that out."

"I read somewhere that , as long as your heart is still beating once they wheel you into the hospital, there is a 95 percent chance of survival." I mumbled.

"At the club who could've taken him to the hospital? " Troy asked Twizz.

He shrugged. " I don't know we aired out when the feds came."

Troy nodded. "Alright there's a couple things I don't understand. "

"Like?" I asked.

"Your sister where'd she come from? I know your moms dead what happened to your dad? That and are there any other siblings of yours or anyone you talk to that's gone missing "

"Wow mister detective I don't know where my sister came from I was confused about her showing up to. She tried to kill me so I left and moved here she followed me I guess... My dad I killed him he is the man I was talking about and no one I talk to has gone missing sir." I said playing in his hair.

"What about you?" He asked Twizz.

"Meek." He said thinking.

"Meek?" I mumbled.

"Who's that? " Troy asked.

"Ill be back." Twizz left the room.

"Who's Meek?" Troy asked.

I shrugged.

"I guess were gonna find out soon." Troy sat his head on my stomach.

.

"Mommy." Cassie walked in closing the door.

I chuckled . "We ain't all gonna fit on this lounge "

I got on the bed and Troy laid back on his side putting his head on my stomach and Cassie laid her head on my chest. I rubbed her back playing in Troys hair. 

I love my babies. I closed my eyes listening to the rain.