Down n Out

Keis

I aint know what to do. I aint know who to go to so I went back to Cass crib. I knocked on the door and waited like five minutes before Cam pulled me in.

"Yo B where Cass at?"

"Uhh..."

"Ahh fuck what happened?" Twizz asked cocking his gun.

I told them what happened at the club.

"Iight yo we can still catch em." Leo said going to the door.

"Wait them niggas knew about Cass , Nikki and I . That means they gon be ready for whatever and us four aint gon be enough."

Twizz stood thinking for a lil bit.

"Iiight I got some niggas , lets go." 

We all piled in Leos hummer and flew down the street. I actual missed these niggas , all of them even though I knew our bond wont be the same as when I was younger. But , I mean shit it feels good to be back ecspecially since they aint ask where I been.

Issa POV

Word she got that shit out and wrapped my arm up. I showered real quick Meek gave me a hoodie and some sweat pants. I wrapped the tracking device up and thanked them and I left. I had only twenty five minute before it was back on and im sure if I ran fast enough I could make it to the cliffs.

Cass POV.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled kicking the nigga on top of me in the dick. I rolled off the bed kicking off my heels . This nigga had the nerve to bring me home and try to rape me like the fuck you think this is.

"You came to my spot tryna take my shit then kill me? Bitch we was suppose to work together. But ya boy and ya girl sold you out so they aint get a price on they heads." He said holding his dick.

No. That cant be. It aint right. 

"Oh sweet heart its true aint nun to think about." I slid a razor from the back of my pants and rubbed it against the rope I had joining my hands while pretending to do nothing.

"Nah nigga you lie."

"Thats something I dont do. It was all a set up. Them being there the night you was suppose to meet Carl you find Nikki , Nikki finds Keis you guys team up with Nikki not knowing shes been working for me. Ever notice how her timing on things have been so perfect. Toight at the club you split up so I can take you and fuck you till you bleed. Ill be back and when I do come back you better be ready to take this dick."

He left out the room and when he did I cut the rope off and then untied my  feet. Scooping up the heels and keeping the razor close. After a minute passed I peaked out the door the ghost was clear so slipped in the hallway. 

Now I gotta find my way out this club.

Issa POV

I threw the tracking device off the cliff and ran in the opposite direction of the waters current. I slipped in Twizz's old hide out covering it up once I got in then I walked to the cameras and turned them on. It was complete surveillance around the house and the cliff was a mile or two back but I just had to see if the police were realy watching me or if it was a test. 

I know it may be stupid that im still so close but I have to see. After all they put me threw the mind games and shit its hard to pick a truth from a lie and thats bad for a nigga. Ecspecially if he in the game.

Twizz POV

Pulling up at Wayne spot I just barged in. Him Mac , Dre and E all stood looking at me already suited up with a duffle bag . 

"We already know shit moves fast bro that Issa girl and I aint gon' let Jeff ass try to kill her or Issa gonna come after us. Ill fill you all in on Jeff. I know it had to be him becuase he works with the feds and thats was his club as I was told but lets go we dont got alot of time." E said walking to he door way.

"What if we aint come to you?" I asked.

"We woulda came to you."

With that we was speeding down the street following E's car. We parked around the street we stood infront of a club.

"You sure they still in there?" Dre asked.

"Jeff was once my right , theres alot of walls and doors that lead to a house the club isnt just walls a balcony and dance floor." Mac said.

"Iight come on then." Wayne said going in the club and we followed after him. Ready for the worst