"Does it?" She spat like a brat.

"Sandy..." Mr. Brown warned her through gritted teeth.

I froze when she looked at me for a second before looking back at them.

"Well, I totally approve him....he's hot" She bounced her eyebrows at Sierra and winked. Sierra giggled while the parents mumbled how unmannerly Sandra was under their breath.

Bad girl. She's a bad girl.

She was indirectly flirting with her elder sister's fiancé in front of the whole family, she's got some lady balls, I'd give her that.

"So it's final then, two months later, on the same date, Sierra would become a Bieber" Mr. Brown said and I smiled.

Sierra couldn't control her excitement as she got up and leaned over the table to peck my lips.

"I told you!" She said and sat down.

I've never been this happy ever!

"How's Ed Sandy?" Sierra said when everybody started eating the dinner.

"He's fine" Sandy's tone was cold; I looked at her to see the matching expression on her face.

Whoever that guy was, it's a soft subject for her, I could tell.

I'd be lying if I say that the rest of the night, I was just concentrated on how happy I was, Sandy was turning out to be a big time distraction for me.

.

.

.

.

.

-Next evening-

I was in the 1OAK club with my guys for the bachelor party, they picked at me for a while when I denied going to a strip club. I mean, that would've possibly ended my marriage.

Me, Alfredo and Ryan were chilling at the bar.

"Are you still sure about it man, do you really wanna marry that goody two shoes?" Alfredo asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I'm sure, I love her"

"I love her" Ryan mimicked me in a high pitched voice.

"Remember the time when you were the biggest fuckboy of our college?" Fredo said and I rolled my eyes again.

"I stopped it when I fell for Sierra" I said.

"Gosh, she does voodoo or what? You've changed" Ryan said.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go dance" I said.

"Yeah yeah, go get yourself some, we won't tell anybody" Fredo winked and I gave him a finger.

He really thinks I'm going to get with a girl tonight, I'm just gonna find a company to dance, that's all.

My eyes caught a girl in a skin fitting black dress with noodle straps. Her hair were pulled to one side of her neck and every curve on her body was elegantly defined. I didn't even care to see her face as I walked to her.

"Might wanna dance with me?" I said and tapped her shoulder.

I almost had a heart attack when she turned around. Sandra Brown. Sierra's 4 years younger sister.

"Oh...Justin, it's strange to see you here" She flipped her hair behind before loosely hanging her arms around my neck causing me to involuntarily place my hands on her hips as I stiffened.

"Who's that Sandy?" Her blonde friend asked.

"My sister's fiancé" She said.

"Ooh"