Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Okay so I'm currently writing this at lunch and I'm so terrifie someone's looking over my shoulder and reading this but frankly, I don't give a fuck.

____________________

"Perrie? What are you doing here?" Jade asked as Perrie returned to their door step.

"I-I need to talk to Leigh again."

Jade nodded her head in acknowledgement and let Perrie pass through the door. Perrie immediately ran into Leigh's room, not even bothering to knock.

"Fuck-Perrie what are you doing here?" Leigh asked, sitting up on the bed.

"I broke up with him."

"Y-You what?"

"Zayn. I-I broke up with him. He's scum and he's a liar and I love you Leigh-Anne. And holy shit I love you. More than anything in the world." Perrie laughed before continuing. "Fuck Leigh I'm such an idiot god I love you so much and I ruined it and I'm an idiot because you're the best thing that's ever-"

"Perrie." Leigh tried to interrupt but the blonde kept blabbering on.

"-happened to me and I told you that you meant nothing to me and holy shit I can't believe I actually-"

"Pez." Leigh tried, and failed, again.

"-said that. God, Leigh I am so sorry I just love you so so much and-"

"For fucks sake, Perrie, I love you too!" Leigh shouted, finally getting the other girls attention.

"Y-What?" Perrie asked, dumbfounded.

"I fucking love you, Perrie. I-I know I shouldn't because god damn the things you said to me tore me to shreds but I love you so fucking much."

Over the course of Perrie's babbling, Leigh had moved towards her and was now kneeling on the bed in front of her, the two only inches apart. Without warning, Perrie erupted in a fit of giggles while muttering "I love you." between her laughs.

"You're a complete idiot, Pez." Leigh chucked as Perrie rested her head on Leigh-Anne's shoulder.

"A complete idiot you love."

"And don't forget it." The raven-haired girl stated, cupping Perrie's cheeks and lifting her face from her shoulder before smashing her lips onto the other girls.

"JESS! THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER!" They heard Jade call out. "Finally!" Jesy called back in response.

The two broke apart as Leigh mumbled something about no privacy in that house then closed the door that Perrie left open when she busted in.

"So are we...y'know, back together?" Perrie muttered, wrapping her arms around Leigh's neck.

"Only if you'll have me as your girlfriend."

"I wouldn't dream of having you as any less."

Perrie leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips against Leigh's in a chaste kiss.

"That all you got, Edwards?" Leigh teased before surging forward and pressing her lips against Perrie's.

As their kiss got more and more heated, Leigh pushed Perrie down against the bed and crawled on top of her. "God I missed you so much." Perrie muttered as Leigh threw her baggy shirt, which was all she had been wearing besides her panties, across the room.

"You better have." She growled as she pressed her body against Perrie's and attached their lips again. As they moved in sync, Leigh pushed Perrie's pants down halfway then allowed the younger girl to kick them off and onto the floor along with her shoes.

Perrie pulled away from Leigh-Anne, reluctant and breathless, and decided to take the opportunity to pull off her top and throw it on the floor, joining Leigh's shirt.

Leigh reached behind Perrie and unhooked her bra, practically ripping it off Perrie's shoulders. Once it was clear across the room and the blondes breasts were exposed, Leigh attached her mouth to her left nipple and one hand to her right, causing Perrie to let out a moan.

"Oh god, Leigh-Anne." Perrie muttered, jerking her hips upwards causing their cunts to rub together.

Leigh's lips travelled upwards, leaving bruises along Perrie's chest and neck that she knew would take awhile to heal. "You're mine now." Leigh growled against Perrie's lips, leaving her with a quick kiss.

Perrie began to grow impatient and pulled her own underwear off, leaving her entire body exposed to Leigh. Earning a boost of confidence from the moan Leigh let out at the sight of her dripping pussy, Perrie literally ripped off the raven-haired girls underwear and flipped the two over.

"God you're so wet." Perrie muttered as she palmed Leigh's pussy, slowly rubbing he hand against the older girls clit. "Tell me, babe, who got you this wet?" Perrie seductively whispering in Leigh's ear.

"F-fuck Perrie. You did." She moaned.

"That's what I thought." Perrie growled, slipping her hand off Leigh's cunt and smacking her ass and earning a hiss. Perrie leaned down, rubbing her chest against Leigh's then pressed a final kiss on her lips, muttering "Now let's make you come, baby."

Perrie quickly positioned herself probably atop Leigh-Anne's sex before grinding down against it. The Geordie rubbed themselves together slowly and teasingly, causing Leigh to moan impatiently. "God Perrie move faster." She did as commanded and the two grinded furiously against each other in sync.

"Oh god, Perrie don't stop!" Leigh moaned out, arching her back. "F-Fuck, Pez."

"Shit Leigh I'm gonna come." Perrie moaned out and began rubbing her clit against Leigh-Anne's even more desperately, craving the friction.

"Come for me babe. God I want to feel your juices on mine." Leigh growled, tightening her grip on Perrie's hips.

"Da-ammit baby I'm so close." The blonde stuttered out.

"Me t-too. OH!! Fuck Pez I'm about to-" Leigh started to moan out before getting cut off.

"Hold it baby. Oh shit I want you to come with me, okay?"

Leigh scrambled a nod together, trying not to come undone at the seems because god Perrie looked so hot riding her.

"R-Ready? Ahh fuck baby. Okay 1, 2, 3-OH SH-IT LEIGH-ANNE!" Perrie screamed out as her girl friend, who let put a broken cry of pleasure, simultaneously came against her pussy.

The two rode out their orgasms before Perrie switched around into the 69 position.

"Wanna lick you clean and taste the two of us together." Perrie mumbled against Leigh-Anne's pussy before licking the girl clean of both of their come, while Leigh did the same to Perrie.

"God we taste so good together." Leigh moaned against Perrie's lips once the girl flipped back over and laid down next to her. She hummed in agreement before pressing her lips against Leigh's.

Before things could get heated again, Perrie broke apart from her girlfriend and snuggled close against her naked body. "I really missed you." She mumbled into her neck, snaking her arms around the older girls waist.

"Please, baby, never leave me again." Leigh-Anne muttered in response.

"Wouldn't dream of it." Perrie mumbled before pressing a kiss to Leigh's jaw and slipping into a deep, much needed sleep.

____________________

A/N: THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER WOO! Sorry I didn't put the smut warning in the beginning, I didn't want to ruin it.

Sorry for taking so long to update, hopefully it was worth it.

Also, I am now co-owning a smut account on tumblr for Perrie! Please check it out:
perrieslittleslut.tumblr.com

Now, enough of self promo.

No, this isn't over yet. I'm going to write an epilogue. So yeah I guess it kinda is over. Sorry guys. Stay tuned for an epilogue though! Follow me for when I write other fics because hopefully you love me!

I love you guys!

Vote! Comment! Follow! Share!

Don't be shy, come say hi

Twitter: @_FakeLiamPayne_ and @_rnackenzie

Tumblr: daintylittlelesbian.tumblr.com