Chapter 7

Ch 7

A/N: I seriously had a heart attack you guys I almost accidentally deleted this and for a good minute I thought I did. I was seriously about to cry because I love this story so much. So know if I ever delete this story it was by accident and you guys can contact me on Twitter or Tumblr to make sure and I'll let you know when it's re-uploaded. That's just if it ever happens. Lets hope I don't.

Also I'm SO sorry it's taken me so long to update. I haven't been in a smutty mood tbh and my charger broke so I couldn't update so now I'm writing this from my phone and its a pain in the ass but I'm doing it because I love you all.

Lastly I promise you guys I will never abandon this fic so know that it may take me some time to update but I promise you I will update.

Ugh okay just here you guys go.

WARNING: Smut. Enjoy. :)

_________________________

Perrie and Leigh dashed inside the flat and no time at all before Leigh pushed Perrie back against the wall as the two's lips began moving in sync.

Quickly pulling away, Perrie called out. "Zayn?!"

No answer.

"Just checking." She stated adding a wink before passionately kissing Leigh one last time then raced upstairs, Leigh-Anne right behind her.

Leigh quickly slipped her hand between Perries leg, causing the young girl to stop and twist around. Perrie once again crashed her lips on the older girls mouth, only breaking apart to mumble a quick

"Need you now."

Leigh let out a slight chuckle, mumbling about how desperate Perrie must have been. The two girls quickly kicked off their shoes, causing them to tumble down the stairs before Perrie spun them around and pushed Leigh up against a step so that she was sitting down.

Perrie waisted no time hiking up Leigh's incredibly short dress and began rubbing the raven haired girl between her panties, smiling at how wet she already was.

Perrie quickly pulled Leigh's underwear down to her knees with her teeth, then slowly began trailing soft kisses up Leigh's inner thigh, earning a small groan.

The young girl quickly ran out of spots to kiss before ever so slightly biting at Leigh's clit. Leigh-Anne let out a sharp gasp at the contact.

Perrie would be lying if she said she had any idea what she was doing but went with her gut and did what she believed felt right.

Deciding to be a bit of a tease, the blonde gave Leigh a kitten lick up her slit and smirked as Leigh pushed her hips forward, urging Perrie to go on.

Perrie quickly attached herself to Leigh-Anne and began to lick and suck in various patterns. She took note of the specific flicks of her tongue that would drive Leigh wild.

Leigh-Anne felt a wave of toe-curling ecstasy wash over her body at the feeling of Perrie inside her and tangled her hands in the younger girls hair, letting out various grunts and moans commanding the girl to go faster and harder. Perrie followed her instructions and Leigh-Anne soon felt a rippling sensation spread over her lower abdomen.

Soon, the raven haired girl let out a scream of Perries name, accompanied by a slur of curse words, and was pushed over the edge.

Perrie gave a soft kiss to Leigh's throbbing clit before trailing more up the girls stomach, chest, and neck, eventually ending at her mouth, letting the girl taste herself.

The two girls sat on the staircase, Perrie straddling Leigh-Anne, in a session of very heated kisses before Leigh pulled away, mumbling "your turn." Before slipping her underwear up and pulling Perrie the rest of the way upstairs.

Making a left towards Leigh-Anne's room, the blonde was stopped by Leigh tugging Perrie to the right, towards her and Zayn's room.

Leigh quickly slammed the door behind the two and grabbed Perrie's waist and pulling her close.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here on you and your precious little boyfriends bed." She growled into Perrie's ear.

'Just like my dream.' Perrie thought to herself, but didn't dare say so out loud.

Before she could react, Leigh connected the two girls lips as they feverishly moved in sync.

The younger blonde wasted no time as she unzipped Leigh's dress and pushed it down, letting Leigh kick it off along with her heels. Leigh followed Perrie's actions my slipping the straps of Perrie's dress off the girls shoulders and let it slip to the floor, leaving both girls in thing but their undergarments.

Perrie quickly pulled away and pushed Leigh down on the bed, taking the opportunity to get a good look at her body. And damn was she fit.

In the words of the Black Eyed Peas, tonights gonna be a good night.

[A/N: Yes I really did just]

_________________________

A/N: Im actually convinced I want to marry all of you. Like can this happen?

Also Mixers Magnets Miami happened so I met the girls!

They were gorgeous and jade was adoreable, Jesy and her freckles were gorgeous, I didn't see Perrie or talk to her due to being BODY SLAMMED BY A GOD DAMN SECURITY GUARD, and Leigh was just absolutely wonderful, as always, and fit as hell.

I confessed how I was a lesbian and in love with her, then gave her a paper with my name, number, kik, and personal twitter. Hope it all works out.

Anyway yeah as always I love you guys so much and I'm so sorry for not updating it has been way too long.

Vote! Comment! Share! Do yo thang honey

Twitter: @_FakeLiamPayne_

Tumblr: thisdrink-is-aliverkiller.tumblr.com