Chapter 6

Told y'all I'd update for you(:

Still might need the outfit link btw:

http://www.polyvore.com/little_mix_clubbing/set?id=55025829

Oh and after this fic I'm considering a Cher Lloyd fanfic. GirlXGirl obviously lol.

WARNING: Beware of smut! I'll put on caps where it starts so if its not your thing, you can skip. But let's be real, I know why we're all here.

_________________________

Perrie and Leigh-Anne entered the club and quickly looked around at their surroundings. The dance floor was pack with tons of body's swaying to the music that filled the room. A bar took up a majority of the right wall while booths and other seats took up the back wall. Leigh pulled Perrie over to one of the booths accompanied by two girls about their age.

The first one was a very cutesy girl with dark blue hair and reminded Perrie somewhat of a Disney character. She was wearing a short pink and blue color block dress that fit the small girl snugly and some pink heels with little bows on them. The second girl was gorgeous and had long red wavy hair thar complemented her khaki vest dress accessorized by some light pink heels.

"Hi you must be Perrie. I'm Jade and this is my girlfriend Jesy." The first girl greeted. She was a fellow Geordie judging by her accent.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you two." Perrie responded with a smile.

"Well now that you've exchanged greetings, lets get some shots!" Leigh yelled.

_______________

4 shots and 2 beers later, Leigh was...well she was piss drunk. Looking over to Jesy and Jade, Leigh noticed the happy couple swaying their hips to the music and staring lovingly at each other. A sudden feeling of want surged through the New Castle girl as she reached over to Perrie with a simple "lets dance" and dragged the two through the crowd.

A tipsy Perrie stumbled behind Leigh-Anne before they finally stopped in the center of the pact dance floor. The older girl quickly wrapped her hands around Perrie's waist as the two grind to the beat blasting from the clubs sound system. Perrie reacted to this movement by letting out a giggle and slipping her arms around Leigh's neck.

Completely forgetting about what's right and what's wrong, the two girls let their emotions take over as the move closer and closer to each other. Jesy took a glance over at the two girls and noticed their entangled bodies, not being sure where each started and ended.

SMUT BEGINS

Perrie looked up and noticed Leigh-Anne's lust filled eyes staring back at her. The raven haired girls eyes quickly flicked down to Perrie's lips which Perrie took as a go and slowly closed the space between the two and softly but passionately crushed the their lips together.

Leigh started smiling into the kiss when the realization of what was happening hit her which caused the two to pull away. Grabbing her write, Perrie pulled Leigh towards the exit and back into the alley before shoving her against the wall then started trailing kisses up Leigh-Anne's neck.

Leigh let out a soft moan when Perrie found her sweet spot which caused the younger girl to become impatient and bring her lips straight up to Leigh-Anne's, only centimeters separating them.

"Wait. What are we doing?" Perrie asked looking guiltily in Leigh's eyes.

"I have no idea...but why stop now?" Leigh asked. Impatient, she then closed the gap between the two.

Wasting no time, they slipped each others tongues into the others mouth fighting for dominance. Perrie let out a soft groan causing Leigh's back to arch, bring their bodies closer together.

The two's hands started roaming each others bodies, Leigh's gravitating towards Perrie's breasts while Perrie's roamed up Leigh's thighs.

Before it could escalate any further, Perrie's phone let out a loud beep, signaling she had a text message.

From: Zayn

"Hey babe. We're all spending the night at Niall's. See you tomorrow. Love you xx"

A huge grin spread across her face as she showed it to Leigh.

"We'll let's not waist anytime them!" The older girl shouted, grabbing Perried hand as the two dashed towards their flat.

_________________________

A/N: Woo! Was is worth the wait guys? I sure hope so. I'll try updating very quickly seeing as how I kinda left it at an...exciting? place. Also! I changed me tumblr. Das it.

Twitter: @_FakeLiamPayne_

Tumblr: ThisDrink-is-ALiverKiller.tumblr.com