Chapter 10

A/N:
I have nothing to say.

___________________

Perrie wasted no time shoving Leigh-Anne against the wall of their foyer the minute she stepped into their house, giving Leigh no time to tell Perrie about the situation with Zayn.

"I missed you today." The blond mumbled against Leigh's lips.

"I can tell." She giggled in response before pressing their lips together again.

At this point, the last thing on Leigh-Anne's mind was Zayn Malik.

The thing about kissing Perrie, Leigh-Anne thought, is that it's always a surprise. She never expects it to be so exhilarating. She never expects it to make her knees weak and to leave Leigh out of breath and at a loss for a rational thought.

Perrie was so dominant yet so gentle. Perrie felt as thought feeling her lips against Leigh's was a necessity to survive nowadays yet she made sure every one of them conveyed the same amount of passion.

Needless to say, the two girls were completely infatuated with each other.

They were in their own fantasy world when they were together.

Hell, their whole relationship was practically straight out of a horny teenagers imagination(A/N: Mine to be specific...). Their relationship was practically a fantasy. A fairy tale. A blissful experience that would soon come tumbling down around them.

"Holy shit."

The two girls froze and pulled away from eachother after hearing the words.

The voice was too deep to be one of their own, although their mouths were a bit too preoccupied to say anything regardless.

Standing infront of Perrie and Leigh-Anne was none other than Liam Payne.

They were absolutely fucked.

"What the actual fuck is going on here?" Liam asked, trying to make sense of the whole situation.

"Oh god no. Liam, please. I just- Leigh and I...we were just- I don't know just please don't tell Zayn." Perrie begged.

He let out a sigh. "How long have you two been...?"

"About a month." Leigh mumbled.

Liam was obviously searching, and struggling, to find the right words to say. No one could really blame the lad, he did just walk in on his best friends girlfriend sucking faces with their female maid.

"Just... Okay figure out what's going on between the two of you, yeah? I'll try to keep myself from letting Zayn know. After you two discuss this, you need to tell him."

"Thank you, Liam! Oh god thank you so much." Perrie let out a sigh.

"Perrie, please... Just hurry up. Zayn's my best mate and I just- I don't know how long i'll be able to keep this from him." Liam explained.

After Liam retrieved his phone, which he had left the night before and was why he showed up in the first place, Leigh-Anne finally let out a sigh of relief when it was back to the two of them.

"That was... Something, huh?" Perrie chuckled dryly.

Leigh hummed in agreement.

The two girls had moved over to the living room and were currently searching for words to say. Waiting for someone to say something, anything. They knew they needed to discuss what exactly they were to eachother.

The truth was, neither of them knew.

Yes, they've had a good month to consider this but they really only thought about the more intimate parts of their relationship.

Leigh-Anne remembered she had asked Perrie to hurry home for a reason and decided she would tell her now before she lost the guts to do it.

"Pez, I-I have to tell you something." Leigh stuttered.

"What is it?"

"Zayn... he-erm... he made a pass at me..."

"What do you mean 'made a pass at you'?"

"He erm-tried to hook up with me earlier today... That's why I rushed you home." Leigh tried to explain.

"What the fuck Leigh? He didn't do that! He couldn't! I'm the cheating one here! This isn't the time for bull shit, we have a serious problem. We can't- we can't do this anymore. I love Zayn. He loves me. Oh god, what the fuck am I doing? I can't cheat on him anymore." Perrie rushed out.

"Perrie, why would I lie to you? Why would I make any of this up? I'm telling the truth! Your whole relationship with that bastard is so fucked up because the two of you aren't in love! God, Perrie. You're gay!"

"We are so in love! You can't even comment on our relationship, you're just trying to ruin it. Leigh, you were just a fucking shag! That's it. It was fun and now it has to stop. God, I can't believe I even did anything with you. I don't even like girls!"

"Funny, you seemed to like girls when I was fucking you into your little boyfriends bed." Leigh growled.

"That was a mistake! It should have never happened, okay?!" Perrie stood up before continuing. "I can't believe you right now. I don't even want to see your face. You're just trouble waiting to happen."

Leigh-Anne joined the girl and stood up, her temper raising along with her. "That was nowhere near a mistake, Perrie! You and I are more than a string of meaningless fucks. We're- I don't know what we are but we sure as hell aren't a mistake!"

"Yes. We. Are. Can't you just leave? This conversation is over, Leigh. Get the fuck over it, move on, meet a guy or a girl or whatever the fuck you like, get married, have kids, I don't care what you do! Just get the fuck out of my life!" Perrie rambled.

"This isn't over, Pez. You can't tell me that you regret being with me. You and I both know that's a lie."

If looks could kill, Leigh-Anne would be long gone due to Perrie's gaze.

"No, Leigh. You're a lie. We are a lie. Why can't you realize this?"

"You don't mean any of this, Pez. I know you and I know what we have going here is amazing, and real, and will be better for you than anything you could ever have with that twat you call a boyfriend!"

"Get out. Get out now."

"Pez, I-"

"Don't, Leigh-Anne! Just don't!"

"You can't... You can't be serious!" The older girl chuckled humorlessly.

"More serious than you know."

Leigh's mood softened immediately.

"Baby, please don't do this. I know this whole... situation is different but please... Don't do this to me. Don't choose him." she pleaded.

"Oh shut up, Leigh-Anne! You're being ridiculous! This- us- it can't happen! It's not meant to be. Just... You should leave now. Go, before you embarrass yourself anymore."

A choked sob came from the older girl. This wasn't her Perrie. This girl in front of her, she was a stranger. She was blinded by fear and didn't hesitate to tear down anyone who stood in the way of her vision of a picture perfect life, including Leigh.

"When you realize the real mistake was letting me leave, don't bother calling me. Goodbye, Perrie. Have fun playing straight." Leigh shouted a final "I'll send someone for my belongings and final paycheck." before slamming the front door.

The second the sound echoed through Perrie's home and into her ears, the girls heart dropped. She made a terrible mistake choosing the man she thought she loved over the woman she knew she needed.

________________________

A/N: Basically all hell broke loose.

Please please please please please

Vote

Comment

Share

Over 6k readsjfowbaoawbapabd I fucking love you guys<3

Twitter: @_FakeLiamPayne_

Tumblr: thisdrink-is-aliverkiller.tumblr.com