Chapter 13

A/N: IM SO SORRY GUYS I FORGOT TO WRITE
I spent every free second I had today writing this oh my god I'm so sorry. I just got some really great news yesterday and it stunned me so I was like I'm not doing shit I'm on top of the world.

THIS FIC IS RANKED 222 IM FANFICTION
AND IT'S A LITTLE MIX FIC
AND IT'S NOT HET

that is so fucking huge I've been trying to get ranked for months.

Thank you guys so much fr reading this I love you all soooo much.
Almost to 10k reads too!

Okay so here's what you all came here for:

_________________________

"Leigh?" Perrie asked through the door, tapping on it slightly. After a moment of not recieving an answer she tried again.
"Leigh, I know you're in there."

Perrie let out a sigh and slid down, sitting against the door.

"You probably don't want to talk to me, but please, at least listen."

She heard a sigh in the other side of the door, so Perrie took that as an okay.

"I know I fucked up. Like, really fucked up and I'm sorry for that Leigh. I-I just...I'm so scared and confused about all of this.

I know I said some really cruel things to you and I can't even begin to explain how sorry I am for that. You mean so much to me, Leigh. I just-"

The sound of Perrie ring tone cut her off. Looking down at her phone, she saw that she had a text.

From: Zayn<3

Perrie made a mental note to remove the heart from his contact name then unlocked her phone.

"Come home. Now."

She let out a sigh. "I have to go, Leigh-Anne. I-Just please don't make this goodbye."

Perrie got up and made her way out the door, saying goodbye to Jade and Jesy on the way.

__________

"Zayn. I'm home. What did you want to talk abo-" Perrie cut herself off at the sight of Liam sitting across from Zayn in the living room.

"Fuck." Perrie muttered under her breath.

"I'll erm leave you guys to talk." Liam said before walking out of the house, shooting Perrie an apologetic smile in return to her harsh glare.

"Zayn, I-"

"Save it, Perrie. How could you? With Leigh-Anne!"

"Don't act like I'm the only one that ever tried." Perrie shot back. She wasn't even sure if Leigh-Anne was telling the truth, but at this point she might as well bring it up.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I know you made a pass at her!"

"Yeah well at least I didn't sleep with her!" Zayn spat at me.

"You're a pig."

"At least I'm not a fag." Zayn mumbled under his breath.

(A/N: I cannot stress how much I believe Zayn isn't at all like his character in this fic. Simply for the book. I'm sure he's very lovely and not a complete ass. Bye.)

"Get out." Perrie growled at him.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Get. Out. I want you out of my house and out my life." Perrie stated snatching up her keys. "When I come back tomorrow morning you and all of your shit better be out of here."

Before he could leave, Perrie was slamming the door shut and making her way towards her car.

She had no idea where she was going but she knew one thing for sure.

Perrie was madly and hopelessly in love with Leigh-Anne.

_________________________

A/N: that's the last time I ever promise to update a fic withinh a certain time period.

Sorry for making you guys wait another day.

Also I'd like to let you all know The Unforeseen Love is now on tumblr. My URL will be at the end of this shabam and there's a tab that says "The Unforeseen Love" so if that's where you prefer to read fanfiction, it'll be there.

That's all I have to say

I love you guys!

Twitter: @_FakeLiamPayne Personal: _rnackenzie

Tumblr: daintylittlelesbian.tumblr.com (yeah I changed it)