Chapter 5

A/N: I'm so sorry guys for not updating! I've been working on some stuff lately so I haven't been writing. I just read all your comments guys and y'all are just fabulous! Ugh i'm so sorry for never updating. its been over a month now. I'm terrible. Anywhore here ya go:

Also here's a link to the girls outfits:

(I didn't make this but props to the girl who did, she did an amazing job)

http://www.polyvore.com/little_mix_clubbing/set?id=55025829

_________________________

"Wear something sexy" Leigh's words repeated in Perries head.

What would be sexy enough to Leigh?

Perrie was lost in though trying to figure out what to wear. She didnt really own anything particularly 'sexy'.

Finally Perrie settled on a floral maxi dress and a pair of platform wedges. Not exactly 'sexy' but it suited her style. Letting her short hair curl naturally to her shoulders, Perrie slipped on some green-grey bangles and hoop earrings. For makeup she decide on a light brown smokey eye.

The same words repeated in Leigh's mind.

'Why did I say that??' She mentally interrogated herself. Perrie was supposed to be her friend! Just a friend. Her boss as well but staying just friends was as far as Leigh would let herself think about the blond Geordie.

Leigh-Anne padded over to her closet searching her closet for something to wear. Something Perrie would like. She ended up choosing a black bustier bodycon dress with glitter panels that ended mid-thigh. leaving her Raven hair slicked ack in a Ponytail, she finished off the look with a smoky eye and a pair of nude heels.

Leigh checked the time on her phone realizing it was7:30. Hoping to not keep Perrie waiting, she grabbed her bag and slipped out of her room.

Leigh quickly sent a text to Jade, letting her know they were about to leave when she bumped into a figure. Before she could fall she felt a pair of hands grab her waist.

"You okay, love?" Zayn asked, keeping his hands on her waist.

"Erm. Yeah" she replied awkwardly, noticing Zayn's still lingering hands and eyes scoping her body.

"Well don't you look gorgeous?"

"Isn't that something you should be telling your girlfriend?"

"Maybe so. That doesn't mean she's the only one I should be telling." Zayn spoke adding a wink. Leigh pulled away, disgusted, and stomped off without giving a response. To think that prick had someone as amazing as Perrie and still had the nerve to make passes at other girls. Furious thoughts ran the girls head but immediately stopped when she noticed the blond beauty standing in front of her.

"Wow." Leigh breathed out.

"You look beautiful." Perrie complemented her companion for the night.

"Thanks." Leigh's mumbled feeling heat rush across her cheeks.

"Shall we?" Perrie asked holding out her hand. Leigh happily took it as the two left for their night out.

_________________________

Guys I'm so sorry it took me so long to update. The next chapter will be the club scene. WOO! Sorry if this is short, The entire story in general doesn't have much to it to be honest so I'm trying to make it last but don't fret, it's still got a good amount of chapters left to come.

The next chapter will be up probably tomorrow. Possibly even tonight but most likely tomorrow.

Vote! Comment! Share!

Twitter: @_FakeLiamPayne_

Tumblr: ThatAwkwardTurtleMackenzie.Tumblr.com