<•>7<•>

Okay so I saw Captain America: Civil War twice and lemme tell you I LOVED IT. It was seriously amazing in my opinion like I can't get enough of it. I wish I could buy it rn and watch it all the time I seriously am obsessed.

Sorry for the rant, especially if you don't watch those movies. If you do and you saw Captain America: Civil War I have one question for you: TEAM CAPTAIN AMERICA OR TEAM IRON MAN?

I AM TEAM CAP ALL THE WAY. OKAY CHAPTER NOW.

{Jada}
There was a pounding in my head as I regained consciousness. I groaned and squinted my eyes shut.

What happened? The last thing I remember was the ball, and then-
"Good morning, little mate. Sleep well?" I groan as it all comes back to me. After I found out Gideon was my mate he knocked me out. I don't know what happened after that, being unconscious and all.

"Where am I?" I ask. My voice sounds raspy. I have a good guess where I am, but I want to know for sure.

"You are on Blood Moon territory, my sweet. You are currently laying on my bed." Gideon replies.

My eyes fly open and I sit up in a flash, looking around. I was indeed in a room I didn't recognize. His scent was all around me. It reminds me of the scent you can smell right after it rains. I find it refreshing, though I wasn't about to go blurting that out.

"Y-you didn't even let me say goodbye to my family!" I realize.
"You don't need them anymore. You have me, I am all you need." He says calmly, looking down at me.

The arrogant jerk. He can't replace my entire family, or my friends. Oh god--April. She must be freaking out.

"They'll want to know where I am." I insist, climbing out of his bed. I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him. I look down when I realize that I'm not in my ball gown anymore. I'm wearing a pair of athletic shorts and a t-shirt.

What the heck?! Someone freaking changed my clothes?! That's messed up.

Gideon realized my distress and attempted to calm me down.

"If it makes you feel better, I wasn't the one that changed your clothes. One of the maids did." He assures me. As if that made it any better.

I just stand there, staring at him. He stares back. We stay like this for a few minutes, waiting to see who backs down first.

"I'm hungry." I mutter, breaking the silence. I was getting bored and I was actually a bit hungry.

"I will get you something to eat. What do you want?" He asks.

"I can get it myself." I snap, walking towards the door that I assumed led out of the room. I opened it and was about to step outside when strong arms wrapped around my waste and pulled me back into the room.

"You will stay here until I tell you otherwise." Gideon growls, releasing me from his grip. Uh uh. I will not be cooped up in a room all day.

"You can't keep me locked up here!" I argue. The fact that I missed the presence of his arms annoyed me even further.

"If you miss his arms then give in. Let him embrace you whenever he wants." Rose says.
"Rose, stop working against me." I growl in my mind.
"No. You need to listen to mate. I won't help you until you start obeying him." She growls back.
"He wants to control us! Do you really want him to make us do anything he wants?" I question, trying to be reasonable. No reply. She blocked me.