<•>23<•>

Hey guys!
Sorry it's taken so long to update! More on that later.

QOTC: Favorite season?
(I can never pick one!)

"Nah, I'm just feelin it." - Erik Killmonger (Black Panther)
(WAKANDA FOREVER🙅‍♀️)

Okay chapter time LETS GOOOO

{April}
I never should have let Jada go off on her own.

Now it's happening all over again.

I asked random members of the Blood Moon pack if they'd seen her. None of them had.

I saw Gabe standing by the punch bowl by himself. I ran over in his direction.

"Gabe! Gabe please tell me you've seen Jada." I pleaded.

"What? No." He said confused. I groaned.

"No not again, we can't do this again." I muttered as I started walking away.

Gabe hurried to catch up with me.

"Is she missing again?" He asked quickly.

"I think so." I replied honestly.

"Let's get Russ, Stella, and Mariel. They can help look for her. I'll find Marguerite too, she's one of the top warriors here." Gabe casually boasted about his mate. If it were any other occasion I would have rolled my eyes.

"Okay, get Marguerite, Russ, and Stella. I'll break the news to Mariel. Should we tell your parents?" I asked. Gabe shook his head.

"No, we don't know if she's actually missing, it's better not to worry them they're old."

Even in the middle of a crisis Gabe can't help but crack jokes.

I ignored his roast and nodded, heading to where I'd last seen Mariel.

I found her chatting with Aviva who was holding her baby Zach.

"Hey, can I borrow Mariel for a minute?" I interrupted the conversation. Aviva nodded and smiled warmly.

I grabbed Mariel's arm and began dragging her to where we couldn't be heard.

"Whoa, April, calm down. What's the problem?" She asked, laughing lightly.

"Jada is missing again." I blurted.

Mariel's eyes widened. "She's- what?"

"We think she's missing, the last time I saw her she went storming off into the woods all upset. Gabe went to get more people, we're going to see if she's just hanging around somewhere else or if she's actually missing. No one here has seen her recently, and I started getting worried considering last time-" Mariel cut my rambling off by raising her index finger.

"I understand, it's probably a good idea to make sure that never happens again." She agreed. "Have you asked Malack?"

"What?" I deadpanned.

"Did you ask Malack where she went? I saw them talking earlier. Shouldn't he know where she is?" Mariel clarified. I shrugged.

"I don't know, I don't really think he's been winning any mate-of-the-year awards but we can see if he knows anything." I replied.

"You go do that, I'll meet up with Gabe and see what our plan is." Mariel said, and with that she was gone.

"Alright Malack, ya slippery snake, where'd you wander off too?" I muttered to myself.