Very important info u gotta read

Please read it all!

I'll start with this

IM SORRY.

I know I know. It's been a month and I'm officially the worst person in the world. Please hear me out?

So school started up (ugh) as did Cross Country and I spend most of my day at the school either going to class or running in Cross Country practice. I've also been struggling with homework and a cold I can't seam to get rid of.

So after my day of school work and running my brain is basically mush.

On top of that I'm a member of student council at my school and have been working on getting homecoming set up along with getting myself a dress and all that jazz.

(Side note: CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR CAME OUT ON DVD LAST WEEK AND I SPENT ALL OF LAST WEEKEND WATCHING IT IM SORRY YOU GUYS I HAD TO)

Now I know that many of you out there probably have it worse than me, and I'm basically making up excuses, so I'll just stop there.

I had a chapter written but I felt like it wasn't good enough and basically a major filler and after reading it a few times I discovered I hated it and everything it was about. So I deleted it and am now working on a new chapter. I hope to have it up within the next week or two but I'm not making any promises.

So I'm just gonna flat out say this, THANKS FOR 3K YOU GUYS ROCK LIKE SERIOUSLY I CAN'T EVEN.

it's so amazing to me that there are actually people reading this story even with all of the long waits and lame stereotypes. Look guys I'm trying real hard to avoid some of them it's just hard when the basic principle of the genre you're writing is a stereotype.

So I was thinking about doing something to get to know you guys better and get to know what you guys like and don't like in a story.

So I was thinking about maybe doing a group chat on kik? I know I know spamming gets annoying sometimes but I really want to get to know you all better!

So just let me know if you guys want to do that? If people are interested I'll make the group and post a part telling you the title and everything.

Sorry if you don't have kik, I could try and come up with something else if there are a lot of people that don't have it.

And because I feel so insanely sorry I shall include:

The Funnies: Gabriel Deloris Madison

Gabe: I'm so sick of you threatening me and telling me what to do. MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME.
Me: Herbert.
Gabe: what?
Me: oh nothing. Just thinking of a middle name for you *smirks*
Gabe: I know what you're trying to do and it won't work. Middle names don't matter.
Me: hmmmm....Deloris?
Gabe: that's not even a guy name
Me: yes but you could be named after your dad's favorite sister. Hmm...yes I can see this working.
Gabe: nope. I WILL NOT BE SILENCED BY YOUR SIMPLE THREATS. I DON'T EVEN HAVE AN AUNT DELORIS.
Me: you do now.
Gabe: LISTEN UP PEASANT-
Me: GABRIEL DELORIS MADISON YOU MAY NOT CALL ME A PEASANT. I OWN YOU.
Gabe: MY FULL NAME WILL NOT HAVE TWO GIRL NAMES IN IT I'LL CHANGE IT LEGALLY.
Me: I also run the legal system in this book.
Gabe: WHAT TYPE OF DICTATORSHIP AM I LIVING IN??
Me: I'm sorry would you rather be dead in it? I can arrange that. A shame you never met your mate, I had such a cool thing planned....
Gabe: fine. I'll follow your stupid dictatorship rules but I will not be happy about it.
Me: since when do I care about your happiness?
Gabe: obviously never.
Me: hmmm....you're not wrong.

Well that's it! No offense to anyone with those names btw.

I hope you guys can understand why I haven't updated! Don't forget to let me know about that kik chat!

bye for now!

~Amanda

PSYCH. you didn't actually think I would leave without a quote from Civil War did you?? Nope I'm way too obsessed for that (and my own good)

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck."
"It always ends in a fight."

Well I'm off to go cry in a corner. Peace out✌️

~Amanda