<•>4<•>

Can I just say that I love and appreciate every single person that is reading this story? You have no idea how happy it makes me that you chose my story to read when you could have read thousands of other amazing ones. I love all of you! You're amazing people!

Okay, chapter now!

{Jada}

"Who are you?" I ask, finding my voice somehow.

"I could ask you the same." One says, eyeing me wearily.

"I'm Jada, my father is the alpha of the Golden Moon pack." I explain simply, climbing off of the rock.

"Now answer my question. Who are you?" I ask, watching them all closely.

One takes a step forward and bows slightly.

"Beta Gerald of the Blood Moon pack." He introduces himself.

"Our alpha is to arrive soon to search for his mate. I believe your father's pack will be hosting a ball for the occasion?" He offers me the information he knows.

"Oh, right. Yes, we are. Would you like me to take you to my father at the pack house?" I offer diplomatically.

"That would be wonderful, miss Jada." He smiles. I giggle in response and begin walking to the pack house.

"Follow me." I call over my shoulder.

Once we reach the pack house I have them wait on the porch while I dash inside to find my dad.

"Dad?" I call, opening his office door. He's sitting on his chair doing paperwork.

"Yes?" He asks looking up.

"Dad, wolves from the Blood Moon pack are here to see you, it's about the ball I think?" I explain.

"Ah, yes. Where are they?" He asks while getting up.

"They're on the porch." I explain.

"Okay, I will go deal with them. Thank-you Jada." He smiles at me and kisses the top of my head.

I leave his office and run up the stairs to find April.

"Ape, you up here?" I call as I walk down the hall.

"There are no Apes up here. However there is an April." I hear her reply annoyed. I grin, holding back a laugh.

"Whatever you say Ape." I reply as I open her door. She's laying on the ground throwing a ball in the air and catching it. I snatch the ball while its in the air and hold it above my head.

"Will you show me that dress now?" I ask, throwing the ball somewhere behind me. She sighs. "I suppose." She replies dramatically. "Now help me up." She demands, reaching her arms towards mine. I pull her off of the floor and watch as she searches through her closet.
She comes out a few minutes later with a bright blue dress that was beautiful. "Is that yours?" I ask as I stare at it in awe. "No, this one is yours. Mine is lighter." She explains. "But there's no flowers." I object with a pout. I love the dress, don't get me wrong, but I was hoping for something floral.

"Can't you just lay off the flowers for a while?" She stares at me like I'm a child. I continue to pout like one.

"You can wear a flower headpiece with it if you want." She throws her hands up exasperated. "Fine." I mutter.

"I think it will look best with your hair pinned up." She continues, "yes, some pieces can be hanging down curled," she continues to talk to herself about my hair style.