True Feelings??

*OLIVIA P.O.V.*

                I groaned. Truth or dare was an immature game that middle schoolers played, not something I thought 25 and 26 year olds played.

                “Yes! Blast from the past!” Bek whooped, grabbing one of James’ pillows.

                “Come on guys. Truth or Dare?! Really?” I said. They all nodded and smiled at me.

                “It’ll be fun, I promise. Otherwise, you can go watch the guys play bioshock or whatever they’re playing.” Ali said and threw a pillow at me.

                “Fine! Fine. But no weird sexual dares, because I won’t do them.” I said and Bek murmured in agreement.

                Ali groaned. “Fine! I won’t give you any. But I might give Natalie or Bek some!”

                “Ali, no!” Natalie and Bek said at the same time.

                “You guys are lame.” Ali mumbled and I threw the pillow back at her.

                “Well, since it was your idea, you get to pick first. Truth or dare?” I asked Ali. She thought for a minute before picking truth. “Do you think you and Nick will get married?” I questioned.

                “Uh… I honestly hope so! He’s so perfect!” she said, blushing and smiling.

“Aw… gross!” Bek said and Ali threw the pillow at her.

                “Shut up Bek. Truth or dare?” Ali asked. Bek picked dare. “Um… I dare you… hmm. Natalie, help me out here.” Ali said, turning to Nat.

                “Hey, no no no! You can’t ask for help!” Bek protested.

                “Fine! Let’s see… I dare you…” she said, a thoughtful look on her face. “Ah! I dare you to run downstairs and kiss Seamus.” She said finally, smiling like an evil little kid.

                “I thought we said no sexual dares!” Bek whined.

                “No, we said no weird sexual dares. This is completely normal.” Ali justified. Bek groaned and fell back on the bed. “Also, we all have to come down to watch and make sure you actually do it.” Ali completed her dare. She really was evil.

                We all stood up and walked out the door, Bek leading us. “Are you sure I have to?” She said at the top of the staircase.

                “Yep!” we all chorused. She groaned, again, and started down the stairs. Ali, Natalie and I stopped at the door of the gaming room where all the guys were while Bek walked in.

                “Hey Bek! What’s up?” Eddie asked as she nervously made her way towards Seamus.  He turned to face her as she stood next to him.

                “Hey. How are you?” He asked casually. She wasted no time, grabbing his face and raising her face to his. He was surprised at first but eventually put his hand on her waist. She pulled away and ran back through the room and pushed through the three of us and sprinted back up the stairs. Ali couldn’t stop laughing.

                “Classic.” She said and turned to follow Bek. Aleks stood up to come and talk to me.

                “What was that all about?” he asked.