I don't even know.

*ALEKS P.O.V.*

                “Should I call her?” I said, staring at the blank phone screen in my hands.

                “Dude, I don’t fucking know! Do you want too?” Jake asked, his eyes still glued to the TV.

                “I really need to tell her. I have to do it.” I said, but realized Jake wasn’t even listening. I stood up and walked into my little bedroom. My palms were sweaty and my heart was pounding as I hit ‘dial’

                “Please pick up… please pick up…” I said as I waited for Olivia to answer the phone.

                “Hi, you’ve reached the voicemail of Olivia Landon. Please leave your name and number and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!” her voicemail chanted to me. I groaned and ended the call. I wondered what she was doing. Playing video games? Hanging out with Sam? Out to dinner with Eddie? I just needed to tell her those words. The ones I’ve wanted to tell her ever since I laid eyes on her almost two months ago.

*Beep*

“Uh, hey Olivia! It’s Aleks, I was just calling to tell you something but you’re obviously busy! Just give me a call back when you have time! Thanks!” I said enthusiastically, then dropped my phone onto the bed in frustration. Right when I had the courage to tell her, she didn’t pick up. Typical.

Nobs for life!

I can hear them shouting!

Nobs for life!

And they will fuck your day up!”

                My ringtone chanted out and I quickly slid the answer button, hoping it was Olivia.

                “Olivia?” I asked right when I answered. A voice I didn’t really want to hear responded to me.

                “Who’s Olivia?”

                “Oh, hey Tiffany. Olivia is just a friend that I was expecting a call from. But, uh, what’s up?” I asked, scratching the back of my head. Tiffany had become really obsessive and clingy lately and I was really tired of it.

                “Uh, will you call the desk and tell them I know you? They won’t let me come in!” she whined and I rolled my eyes.

                “Yeah one minute.” I replied, hanging up on her. I quickly dialed the front desk of my apartment building. “Hey Paul, it’s Aleks from 3C. It’s okay to let the crazy girl named Tiffany come up, she’s my… friend.” I said hesitantly. I didn’t really want to hang out with her but I would feel bad if I told her to leave.

                A few minutes later, Tiffany was waltzing inside my apartment, giving Jake a quick kiss on the head which he deliberately swatted away, and made her way towards me. I fake-smiled at her, just wanting her to leave.

                “Hey babe!” she said, kissing my cheek.

                “Hey,” I nodded. Tiffany was tiring and took lots of energy to keep up with her. She was always bouncing around and talking about a different subject five minutes into your conversation. I did like her; not as much as Olivia... but there wasn’t much I could do about that at the moment.

*EDDIE P.O.V.*

                I slowly opened my eyes as the sunlight came streaming through my window. I glanced to my side and saw Olivia lying next to me; her hair a complete mess and she wasn’t wearing any clothes. I smiled at the memory of last night and how good it was; how good she was.

                She stirred and snuggled closer to my side, pulling the covers tighter around her shoulders. She was probably freezing because Bek always keeps the apartment at a consistent temperature of sixty degrees.

                I made a decision at that moment, and reached for my phone on the bedside table. I turned it on but then realized I had accidently grabbed Olivia’s phone. I was about to set it back down with I saw a missed call from Aleks, and a new voicemail. My blood started to boil and I knew I was invading her privacy. I was going to listen to it anyway.

“Uh, hey Olivia! It’s Aleks, I was just calling to tell you something but you’re obviously busy! Just give me a call back when you have time! Thanks!” his enthusiastic ending was a nice touch, but I wasn’t going to let Liv hear this. Aleks was just going to have to accept the fact that Olivia and I are together and he will never have a chance with her. I hit the ‘delete voicemail’ button and turned the phone back off. My heart was pounding and I was rather upset. I wondered what he wanted to tell her. Probably nothing good, I was probably doing her a favor by deleting it.

She stirred again, this time opening her eyes and blinking at me tiredly. “Good morning,” she yawned.

“Morning, beautiful. Sleep well?” I asked, pushing some of her hair out of her face.

“Yes, I did actually! Did you?”

I nodded. “I don’t know how I’ll be able to sleep without you once you leave,” I said sadly. She didn’t reply, just cuddled closer yet again.

“Eddie, I have to tell you something,” she said, her voice partly muffled by the blankets.

“What is it, babe?” I asked.

“I’m supposed to be getting married tomorrow, but I left my fiancé because he used to beat me. He’s the person who’s been texting me all weekend.” She said, her voice even more muffled now.

“What? Who is the guy?” I asked. Not that I would know him.

She mumbled something but I didn’t hear it because her face was buried underneath blankets and pillows.

“What?” I asked.

“I know him as Steven, but he’s commonly referred to as ZeRoyalViking.”

~~~~

BUM BUM BUMMM!!!! Oh snap!!

OKAY GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS SOME SERIOUS ASS BUT I KEPT PROCRASTINATING AND I AM SO SORRY I SUCK SO BAD:( 

But adding Ze as a character has always been part of my plan, so that part wasn't as half-assed as the rest of this chapter was. But next weeks chapter will be so much fucking better please dont hate me:( 

Anyway, thanks for still reading. Vote, comment, do watcha do... or don't as punishment for my posting such a shitty chapter. MEHHH!!!!

-Z