Fun at Applebee's

So this one is kind of short again, and it's a filler. But i PROMISE, things happen next chapter :) Can i ask for at least 5 votes? I'll upload either way, but 5 votes would be cool :) Comment if you want too!! Thank you!

*EDDIE P.O.V.*

                As Olivia slipped into the front seat, I leaned over and pecked her on the lips. She smiled at me, but her eyes flickered back to Aleks, who was sitting in the backseat. She quickly leaned away from me, looking out the window. I groaned inwardly.

                I drove us to Applebee’s, because I fucking love Applebee’s. Who doesn’t? I jumped out of the car, running and clicking my heels together. Aleks face palmed but Olivia was practically rolling on the ground laughing. I giggled and grabbed Aleks’ hand, picking him up bridal style.

                “Immortal, please!!!” I whined, using the voice I use to mock him when we record together. He laughed and clung to me.

                “Never let me go, Eddie!!” he screamed and I ran over to a bench, standing up on it. Olivia walked over, holding her stomach.

                “Aw! You guys… you’re such a cute…. A cute couple!” she said between laughs. I dropped Aleks suddenly, jumping off the bench over him, running to Olivia.

                “Yo, what the fuck bro!” Aleks yelled, standing up and rubbing his butt. I giggle and ran over to slap it, but he reacted too quickly, tripping me. My reflexes are too good for him though! I ninja-rolled and stood up to face him, holding my fists up.

                “Come at me, broski!” I screamed. He face-palmed again, and I noticed Olivia was walking inside. “Let’s go!” I yelled, running past Aleks and grabbing his hand.

                “Jesus, Eddie! You need to calm down!” he said, but he was laughing. When we entered, Olivia shushed us, and we followed to waitress quietly to our table. I slid into the booth next to her, and slid my arms around her waist, nuzzling my head into her neck.

                She made me so unbelievably happy.

*OLIVIA P.O.V.*

                As Eddie’s hands slid around my waist, my eyes flicker to Aleks’ face. He made eye contact for a few seconds, before he noticed Eddie’s head nuzzled into my neck. He cleared his throat and dropped his eyes, holding his menu up to cover most of his face.

                This was getting out of hand. Aleks hasn’t said a word to me since we had gotten off the phone with each other. Although I had only known him for about a day, I feel like he’s been a friend for years. I feel the same for Eddie, but it is a different feeling. I don’t know how to describe what’s going on in my head- it’s like an absolute mess. I have no idea how to organize my thoughts; no idea how I’m going to figure this mess out!

                Eddie released me, grabbing his menu, “Do you want to share something, babe, or do you want something all to yourself?” he asked, his hand on my thigh. I shifted, trying to act natural.

                “Um, we can share. I’m fine with whatever you get so go crazy. Aleks is paying so…” I joked.

                “What she said,” Aleks said, obviously not paying attention. “Wait what?” he did a retake. I laughed. He was adorable.

                “It’s because you’re a racist manatee! I told you need to work on that! If you weren’t a racist manatee, you wouldn’t have to pay. See how these things connect?" Eddie said, giggling. I smirked at his reference to one of his earlier Minecraft series, Breaking Friends.