Chapter 2 ~ Break up, Little things and bumping into someone

Start from the beginning

Tears came in my eyes, she was my only best friend, why he would do that, he tried to hurt my sister.

"Ashley, here take this," I gave her a cardigan that I was wearing, I was still wearing scarf, she mumbled me 'thanks' and then we went to cafeteria, drinking our coffee and thats when jason came.

"Come on ashley let's go," Ashley got up and started to walk when jason hold his hand.

"Ashley look i'm sorry," He says, I really wanna punch his face.

"We're done jason, leave me alone," She says to him, he still doesn't leave her, his grip was tight.

"LET HER GO," I yelled.

 He left her hand and I took ashley with me going in washroom and then there she break down on floor crying, luckily there was no one and then I knealed down towards her and hugged her.

"I hate him emily, I really hate him, " She said while crying, I wipe her tears and then she got up and wash her face and applying her make up again.

The bell rang, telling us it is our last period, I told her that I'll take her to my home, but she refused she said she wanted to go to her house, but at end I said that I'll drop her at her house, she agreed.

----

Last period went really fast, as miss lexie wasn't in class, but a subsitute teacher came. and I just keep working on my essays and story that I have to post on wattpad today, as bell rang I went to the door and saw ashley standing there.

"Are you ready to go?" I said and then her head spun to me, she smiled at me and nodded.

I opened the door of the car and then ashley sit in car, she turned on the radio, songs came and ended, and ashley was whispering the song, and then another song came it was little things and it was of some boyband one direction, that I've never heard before.

Your hand fits in mine, like it made just for me,

But bear this in mind,

and it was meant to be,

and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheek,

and it all makes sense to me,

I know you never loved crinkles by your eyes,

When you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine,

But i'll love them endlessly,

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,

But if I do, it's you oh it's you, they add up to,

I'm in love with you, and all these little things.