Roommate

"Text you later " , you kindly replied to your best friend .
Without further ado you walked home and unlocked your front door . As you enter your home you see your roommate , Jimin , on the computer . Jimin was your new roommate . He was hot and sexy and you kinda had a crush on him .
" Hey " , you greet him .
" Oh , hi " , he replied and smirked . You gave him a confused look , while blushing a little and said , " why are you smirking ? What did you do ? "
He replies laughingly , " Nothing .. "
" As if I'd believe you "
" I don't really care if you believe me or not ... "
" you're so mean today"
" I'm not "
" oh . Lately I've been missing underwear .. Do you have an idea where they could be ... ?"
" No , sorry "
---------------------
Later , after that little talk , you walked into your room and changed into really short clothes , since it was kind of hot . You walked out of your room as you noticed you were missing another pair of undies . So you thought you'd ask jimin one last time and walked into jimins room and saw him sniffing your underwear while stroking his manhood . Immediately he looked at your surprised face and you closed the door quickly .
„ what do I do ?! What do I do !? What do I do !? " , you kept whispering to yourself ,while running in circles ,until the door opened and jimin opened the door and saw you in confusion .
You paused and looked at him oddly .
„ You saw - huh ? " jimin said .
„ Y-yeah .. " you said embarrassed .
„ Well then I guess there is no helping it ." Jimin suddenly said and pulled you into his room , slammed the door and pushed you against it .
„ What's going on ? " you said confused .
Jimin just pointed downward and you looked down and could tell he had a bulge in his pants . Then you looked up into his face and he suddenly captured your lips in a passionate kiss . Wow it felt great , since you really liked him and have been wanting him to do this for very long . You couldn't though .... He's only your roommate and plus you're not even dating .You pushed him away and looked into his dark , sexy and lust-filled eyes . You ran a hand through your beautiful , thick hair and asked him what exactly he was doing .
„ I've wanted you for a long time . Ever since I saw you on campus I've wanted you . " , Jimin said confidently taking slow steps toward you .
You slowly moved to the left and tried to move away from the wall . In the end you were standing on his bed and he was standing in front of it . You made hand gestures while telling him not to come up there .
„ Jimin , don't come up here ." , you said again while crossing your arms . Jimin laughed and said : „ My room - My rules . " he walked back to the door and locked it . Then he turned around with a big smile on his face and walked to the bed .
«Oh man he looked sexy when he was walking to the bed . So sexy ! , you thought » then you smacked your head , hoping to smack your dirty thoughts out with it . Suddenly you were swept off your feet and fell onto the bed . Jimin was towering over you and his face was terribly close to yours . You quickly looked away trying not to look at him at all . Suddenly his lips attacked your neck wildly. His soft , plump lips were roughly caressing your soft , tan skin . A light whimper escaped your lips that made jimin smile onto your skin . He stopped as your face turned around to face his directly . You were red due to embarrassment . He decided to capture a passionate kiss from your lips and forced his tongue into your mouth . He knew exactly what to do with his tongue and easily dominated the rough but passionate kiss . Your eyes widened ... One of his hands was slowly going under your shirt . Man it didn't matter anymore . You wanted it too and you knew it . Just this once you wouldn't listen to your mind , but to your heart and body . You kissed him back passionately . He smirked .
„ I knew you wanted me ." , Jimin said „ Good girl . Now tell me what you want me to do to you .."
You blushed and whispered : „ Can't you just continue with what you were doing before ?"
„ And what was that , babe ?" , Jimin said with a dirty grin .
You grabbed his hand and put it onto your chest . Jimin smiled and said : „ Huh ? I don't understand ."
„ Stop teasing me !" , you said a little annoyed . Jimin thought it was cute and grinned , then he nodded and moved his hand under your shirt . He unclasped your bra and removed it . After that started teasing , rubbing and pinching you there . You squirmed in pleasure . Then he removed your shirt to get better access and soon your shirt landed in one of the four corners of your room closely followed by your bra . He brought his face to one of your nipples and slowly licked over it . His lips engulfed it , sucked it and sometimes he would suddenly bite down onto it causing squirms and moans to escape your red lips . The other nipple received the same exact treatment .
He kissed you and one of his hands slid into your underwear and started slowly rubbing circles around your clit . You moaned in pleasure . He slid two of his fingers in and out of you . The look he gave you while pumping is fingers in and out of you and the way his fingers curled inside of you sent you over the edge with a moan . He pulled his fingers out and licked your juices off of his fingers seductively . You bit your lower lip and gave him a seductive look . He slowly crawled on top of you and once again started satisfying your chest . You were a moaning mess underneath him and you tried your best to keep in your moans but failed as jimin bit hard.
He let go of your boobs and slowly opened the button of your pants . He slid them down your perfectly shaped legs and admired their beauty as she was in front of you with nothing left on her body besides the tiny peace of underwear covering your most private area.
He ripped them from your body and started rubbing you again . Before you could reach your climax he pulled his fingers out of you. You whined in disappointment . Jimin just chuckled and started to tease your entrance with the tip of his manhood . He slowly inserted himself into you . You gripped his shoulders tight as his huge member was tearing your inner walls apart . As he was fully in , he waited till most of the pain subsided . Then he slowly pulled out , earning a delightful moan from his lover , and then slammed back in with full power making you scream in ecstasy.
He continued increasing his speed and it felt like heaven to you . Sweat started forming on both of your bodies . The erotic noises Jimin made while pounding into were like music to your ears . Your climax was moving closer and closer , but Jimin was close too and only moved faster so you could come the same time . He buried himself deep inside of you as he shot his hot seeds into you . You screamed his name as the enormous wave of pleasure hit you . You stayed like that for a few seconds as jimin pulled out of you and collapsed next to you . He pulled the covers over you and hugged you tightly . With his words „ I love you so much . My precious girlfriend " you fell asleep in his arms , both naked and sweaty