Detention?

You were always a goodie-two-shoes, as some would call it. Got good grades, was always home by curfew, and stayed out of trouble; not to mention, was a virgin. But everything changed when you got involved with those Bulletproof Boyscouts. Even their name had trouble written all over it, and any group of guys that had their own title probably were not the best people for someone like you to be around. They weren’t doing anything too terrible (that you knew of), but you knew they were just not the type of crowd you should be hanging out with.

You had been hanging out with them for a little while, but only because Park Jimin was a little…over friendly and always invited you to hang out with them. Not that you minded, to be honest; you just didn’t understand why he chose you. He hadn’t made any real moves on you but just the way he looked at you sometimes…

But finally, you were going to be alone with him and you were a little anxious about what was going to happen. He definitely seemed like the type to…take what he wanted when he wanted it.

“Do you have detention today~?” he asked you in the hall between classes the day of. You had set off fireworks on campus with all of them yesterday, but you two were somehow the only ones that were caught. It was almost like he did it on purpose.

“Yes,” you said, making a displeased expression at him. You had a little thing for him, but there was no way you were ever going to let him know that. He just grinned at you.

“Great~ See you there~” And he just strolled away past you.

You may like him, but he still pissed you off most of the time. You didn’t even understand what you saw in him yourself. He was hot, but there was more to it than that; you just weren’t quite sure what it was.

That afternoon after school, he was waiting for you in the room he had told you detention was held in. He claimed that he had gone there enough times that he could just give you directions and to not even bother trying to find it yourself. You really should’ve known better.

When you walked in, the lights were turned off with the only light coming in being through the drawn curtains. He was the only one in there, grinning at you, no teacher in sight.

“There you are~”

You looked around, raising an eyebrow. “Where’s the teacher?” you asked.

He stood up, leaning against his desk, smirking. “Detention is held on the other side of the school.”

You scoffed, glaring at him. “Why would you lie to me?!” He slowly started making his way over to you.

“Oh, I think you know why…~”

You swallowed hard, backing up against the wall. “Jimin-ah…”

He got right up to you, your lips only inches apart.

“I know you want me,” he said in the sexiest voice you had ever heard come out of anyone’s mouth. He took the breath right out of you.

“…N-no…” You shook your head slightly.

He leaned in closer so you could feel his breath against your lips.

“You’re a horrible liar, you know that…~?”

You shut your eyes and swallowed hard, knowing that this was inevitable now and that you truly wanted this, waiting for him to make the first move. But instead, he turned around and started walking back to his desk.

“Well, if you really don’t want it…~”

You opened your eyes again, glaring at him. “What?”