Honeymoon

From a young age you had always dreamed of your honeymoon and what it would be like - just like most young girls did at the time. 
So far, everything seemed so surreal. You still couldn’t believe that you were married to Jimin, finally being called ‘Mrs Park’ gave you a sense of completeness in your life … Every time you thought about being a newly wed wife - the excitement and fear would swirl into a puzzling and very overwhelming feeling.

Your day started off to the luminosity of the sun’s awakening. You blindly ran your hand on the surface of the queen sized mattress (yes, that bed size actually exists) hoping to find your husband’s body next to you, your fingers slowly clutched the bed sheet as you tried fully regaining your consciousness. Your eyes fluttered open only to see the empty space next to you. 

“Jimin?”

A soft yawn replaces his name into a slur - there was no way he was going to be able to hear you. 

Panic quickened the pace at which your heart was beating, you got up on your feet gradually raising your voice whilst calling out Jimin’s name.

You were in a hotel for your honeymoon therefore finding it hard to find yourself around the room. The room you were situated was so massive that it could easily be mistaken for an apartment. The queen sized bed wasn’t the only highlight of your room, the bathroom was twice the size of the one you had at home … There was a kind of jacuzzi tub in the middle, a bit further from the tub stood a huge shower cubicle - big enough to fit at least 5 people inside, even the toilets were different to the ones at home, these ones seemed to have some hi-tech installed inside it. The bedroom and the living room were attached to appear as though it was one room, a big TV screen was secured to the wall - the decor was simple ranging from casual to formal with its timeless furnishing and neutral yet warm colours. A small kitchen hid in the corner opposite to the glass windows covered by a delicate texture of almost transparent curtains that flowed all the way to the oak flooring, however those windows were also doors that led to the balcony. You had been here for 2-3 days and you still weren’t used to your settings.

You sped walked into the kitchen feeling a breeze of air tickling your skin. You examined the whole kitchen with your eyes trying to find the source of the breeze, the curtains sailed in the air allowing the wind to direct it’s subtle fabric towards you. The door was half opened and that’s when it struck you … Jimin was on the balcony. 

Why did you not think of checking the balcony?

“Jimin, what are you doing?” 

You started making your way next to him paying no attention to what he was looking at, he gave you a quick glance but then turning his attention back to whatever it was he was doing. 

Jimin sighed in deep admiration of what was in front of him “Isn’t it beautiful?” 

You blinked a few times oblivious to what he was talking about, he could see that you weren’t aware of what he was talking about therefore he put an arm around your shoulder bringing you slightly closer to him 

“Look here” he pointed at the sky. 

You could finally see what he meant - the scenery was strikingly breathtaking. 
The sky was a very light yet fluorescent purple accompanied by pinkish orange horizontal lines that were emitted from the sun at its lowest point. Tinted dark grey clouds concealed the light blue colours trying to blend in with the colours of the sun rise. 
The sunrise was just an element that added to the beauty of the place. 
Your eyes looked at the beach under your balcony, you loved all of its features from its pale white sand with a few palm trees to its clear sea coloured of a pure turquoise, the sea was so clear to the point where if you stood close enough you would be able to see all the movements occurring under water.