Oopss

You were laying on the couch with your boyfriend, all wrapped up in blankets. The other members were out shopping, leaving you and Jimin with some peace and quiet. You were watching a movie - The Amazing Spiderman 2. You were so focused on the movie that you didn’t even hear Jimin call your name.

Then suddenly, your neck was attacked in kisses. You tore your eyes away from the screen, and held his face on your hands, looking at him in the eye.

“What?” You asked.

“You weren’t listening to me.” He pouted cutely. You smiled and pecked his lips before turning back to the screen.

You heard Jimin whine cutely but your eyes were till glued to the screen. You felt Jimin get up from the couch. Probably to get water, you thought and kept your eyes on the screen.

Then Jimin walked back in and sat down next to you, not missing out a beat to attack your neck with kisses yet again. But this time when you looked at Jimin, you found yourself liking that image more than Andrew Garfield. 

“Like what you see?” Jimin teased you when you were staring at his abs dreamily. Yes, Park Jimin had walked back into the room, shirtless.

You just hummed in response and pulled Jimin down so you could kiss him. Jimin was shocked, though he wasn’t complaining- anything to keep you away from the screen and focus on him.

Jimin laid you on your back while he hovered over you, your lips never leaving his, and took off the blanket that was hiding your body from his view. He started reaching under your shirt but you took a hold of his hand, mumbling “ They’ll be back any minute.”

Jimin continued kissing you, his hands fumbling on the button of your jeans. When he undid the button, he didn’t miss a beat to take them off your legs. 

“Park Jimin, did you not-” He slammed his lips onto yours again, cutting you off from speaking any further. He was horny as hell and he needed you. Right now.

You gave up, praying that the boys wouldn’t be back anytime soon and started showering Jimin in kisses. Jimin took it as a sign and reached under your shirt, exploring every inch of your smooth skin. It sent tingles of pleasure down your whole body.

While he unbuttoned your shirt, you pulled down his trousers and took his bulge into your hands. He moaned into the kiss and slapped your ass, making you gasp in pleasure. Jimin took it as an advantage to stick his tongue in your mouth and you both fought for dominance. Obviously, he won.

He removed the shirt from you completely and just rested against your chest, moaning while you gave him a hand job. When you let him go, he looked up at you and gave you a cute noise.

“You can’t be the only one having fun in here.” You stuck your tongue out at him. Jimin smirked and ripped your panties off and positioned himself in front of your entrance. He put one cm in before taking himself out again and repeating this quite a few times before you decided to pull him down.

“Listen you little fucker-” You gasped when he suddenly entered you fully, filling you completely.

“I’m sorry but what did you just call me?” He asked while smirking. You just groaned and collapsed onto the sofa with pleasure while he pinched your already hard nipples, making you arch your back, wanting more from this jamless boy.

You suddenly heard laughter outside the door, making you and Jimin’s eyes widen.

“Shit. Fuck. This is all your fault.” You muttered under your breath to Jimin as he quickly gathered up your clothes and cuddled up behind you and covering you both with the blanket, just in time when BTS walked in.

“Pretend you’re sleeping.” Jimin whispered in your ear from behind him. You quickly shut your eyes, mentally cursing Jimin for being horny.

“Aww, they’re asleep.” You could hear Jin coo and some random conversation between Taehyung and Hoseok about how flies fly with their small wings. They’re such weirdos you muttered to yourself as you heard the conversations die as they all walked into their own rooms.

“Fuck you Park Jimin.” You swore at him when you were sure that they were all gone.

“No, fuck you.” He smirked and before you could reply, he entered you, yet again.

“PARK JIMIN-” You raised your voice but quickly quietened down. “ They’re here! Not now you little slut. What is they-” Your speech got cut off when Jimin started thrusting into you and you immediately moaned out of the pleasure.

“They’ll hear you babe.” Jimin whispered and started sucking on your neck. You covered your mouth with your hand, and tried to contain the moans and the pleasure to yourself. Guessing that Jimin was uncomfortable, he suddenly got up and was not on top of you, his arms holding himself on either side of your waist. He started thrusting faster, making you feel more pleasured, therefore pushing your resistance to moan even more. 

Just then, you could hear footsteps. Jimin suddenly stopped and put his weight against yours, making your eyes widen and lungs stop working for a second at the sudden impact.

“This stupid Jimin hyung was sleepwalking again. OMG he’s crushing her. I should move him so she can survive.” it was Jungkook.

NO NO NO YOU STUPID MAKNAE. GO AWAY. OH DEAR LORD PLEASE HELP US. 

“JUNGKOOK!” Just then, Taehyung yelled out, calling for Jungkook. Being the good boy he was, he left us alone and went over to Taehyung to see what he wanted from him.

OH MY GOD, PRAISE TAEHYUNG AND HIS NEED FOR JUNGKOOK. AMEN.

Jimin immediately got up and started thrusting faster than ever, to finish off before you were interuppted again.

“Jimin..” You moaned softly “I’m close.” You whispered while closing your eyes.

“Me too.” He whispered back, keeping his pace up.

Your felt the warm liquid leave you as your body relaxed and just after a few more thrusts, Jimin came, spilling his white, warm seeds inside you.

He moved away from you and threw you your clothes, which you quickly put on, just in time before Jungkook walked in AGAIN.

“Oh, you’re awake.” He smiled. You faked a yawn and stiffled in your laughter.

“I couldn’t sleep with his weight on top of me, could I?” You said and pointed towards the “sleeping” Jimin.

---