Secret Desires

This one is my favorite. ;)

“Jimin, I’m not sure about this..”

With a wary gaze from the deserted back row of the medium sized theater, you looked upon the other twelve people occupying once empty chairs. The closest to you was a couple sitting three rows in front, directly in the middle and not much older than you and your very persistent boyfriend.

“They can’t see us, as long as you keep your pretty mouth shut for me.”

You both sat at the far corner of the very last row, intentions clear as day on the face of your boyfriend, his coffee eyes shinning even under the dimly lit lights that littered the ceiling. You on the other hand, were a flurry of erratic nerves and adrenaline that pumped through your veins like wildfire.

How you had agreed to this, you’d never know. Jimin had his ways of convincing you, knowing you had never been very strong when it came to resisting him in the end. All it had really took was a clear brush of lips against your neck, filthy words whispered into your ear while he pinned you against the hallway and finally had his way with you, only after your agreement of course.

So that’s how you found yourself in the back of a movie theater, planted on your boyfriends lap while his fingers dug deliciously into your hips, squeezing the soft flesh under fingertips and through the thin material of your shirt he had insisted you wear.

“Just wait until the movie starts.” He breathed against your neck, chest brushing against your back as he leaned forward to capture the shell of your ear between his teeth.

“I’m going to fuck you right here, have you full of my cock and dripping while you struggle to keep quiet.”

Tiny whimpers fell from hushed lips, his words having their desired effect on you, just as he’d wished. It was worse now, because after months of being with Jimin, he knew exactly what to say and do to have you falling apart before him in record time.

Suddenly the lights were fading out, large screen lighting up to display the trailers that always played before the movie itself. Your memory was nothing more of a fog now as you tried to remember the exact film you had both stumbled into the theater ready to not watch.

A hand was suddenly planting itself on your thigh, pushing up the material of your skirt to gain better access. You decided then, that this was the last time you let him decide your attire for the night, yet as he brushed the faintest touch against the center of your increasingly dampening panties, you found yourself not caring in the slightest.

“You’re so good for me Y/N, letting me have my way with you like this.”

His hand dived into the front of your underwear, two fingers circling your entrance before entering you in a swift thrust, a gasp of surprise escaping your mouth in a haste. He hushed you with his mouth on your pulse, tongue laving over it lazily as he continued a rather languorous pace of his fingers.

With pupils blown wide, you tried to focus on the sensation of his fingers dragging blissfully against your walls, curling to hit that spot inside of you that caused your hips to push up for more, all the while looking to make sure no one took notice of your sexual escapades. Even though the thought had cold chills of excitement rushing up your spine.

“O-oh.”

His palm dug into your clit with every thrust of his fingers, causing a heavenly friction against the throbbing nerves, your head lolling back to rest breathlessly against his shoulder. Your hand gripped his forearm, feeling the muscles flex under your palm every time his fingers delved back inside you.