Night Shift

You sigh as you get out of your car slamming the door as you walk into the door of the corner store you work at. Tonight you got stuck on the night shift. From precisely 10pm-6Am. And to make it better you had it with no other then Park Jimin. You didn’t hate him… You just liked him. A LOT. Too much. And that made you want to beat his ass.

You knew he would pick on you tonight. He always does when you two are the only one in the store. And because of your outfit tonight will be a long one. You didn’t wash clothes so what you did have on was tight white skinny jeans with a tank top that was black but it’s covered by the store smock you have to wear. Your feet covered with brown timberland’s and your hair falling over your shoulders a bandanna crossed into a bow above your head.

You sigh when you hear Jimin laughing with your other co-workers Namjoon and Suga. They exchange the registers getting you guys set up as Jimin helps them with the paper work. A requirement for every shift. When they see you all of them look at you with a smirk and you want to slap the dimples off of Namjoon’s face.

“I’m going to the bathroom.” You announce turning around walking to the opposite side

“Hello to you as well!” Suga yells out to you and all of them laugh when you flip them off. You go in the bathroom looking in the mirror pepping yourself up. You push your bra up making sure your breast look good and you fix your pants where it twisted at the ankles. You turn your body around looking at your ass sighing when you just now notice you can see your blue laced panties through them.

“I should’ve fucking knew it.” You sigh before trying to push the smock down over to cover your ass. You brought it a size big for these types of situations but when you saw the other girls with the tight smock’s on and Jimin’s eyes glued to their breast you wished that you would’ve got a tighter one. But oh well.

You walk back out of the bathroom and you go back to the front stepping up behind the counter shutting the little door behind you as you walk beside Jimin. He looks at you as he leans over the counter by his register his eyes lingering on your body. You feel your cheeks heat up as you take in his body. He has on a long white T-shirt with ripped blue skinny jeans and brown timberland’s to match yours. His brown hair in a black beanie and a sucker in his mouth his tongue darting out a bit.

“W-where’s your smock?” You ask him and he smirks at you his eyes meeting yours.

“I didn’t bring it. Sort of forgot it last minute. Trying to rush to get to you it slipped my mind~” He says with a smile and a wink. You roll your eyes leaning against the counter.

“Save that lie for someone else.” You say as you glare at him.

“Yah no staring at me right now! You have to do your cigarette check.” He says and you sigh looking around for the paper.

“Right here sexy.” Jimin coes and you sigh walking up to him. He hands it to you his eyes staring down at you. You get a little flustered under his stare so you snatch the paper from him going to count the cigarettes.

The first two hours are the same Jimin teasing you or making corny lines to get you to talk to him. You both get a lot of customers since it’s night and especially since it’s a Friday night. You catch Jimin eyeing you really hard as the store clears out so you cock your head to the side meeting his gaze.

“Sir is there a problem?” You ask him and he nods his head the sucker long gone from his mouth.

“Then fix it…” You mumble looking off straight a head. You feel hands turn you around and suddenly Jimin is in front of you looking down at you as he grabs your hips with his hands trapping you against the counter.