Seduced

You came back home from work. Once again looking like attacked during a zombie apocalypse. Do you have to say that it’s not good for your health? Well surely not. You were working in a company, where at the moment half of the employees were infected with some virus. So the boss not only didn’t get some help, but also told the healthy ones to do the other work, which wasn’t really in their charge. A freaking joke. But you couldn’t do anything about that for sure; you just had to put up with it, with a big smile on your face.

You sighed and unlocked the door of your apartment immediately kicking off your shoes. Every inch of your muscles felt like ran over by at least a few trucks with obese horses inside. Shit no, you’re not going to do anything besides lying down in your warm, comfortable bed and sleeping afterwards. Once you entered your room, your clothes made a quick fly to the chair as you massaged your sore shoulders. God bless, tomorrow is Sunday so you finally are able to sleep more than a few hours, since it’s a day off for you.

You plopped down on the bed and instantly covered with a blanked up to your chin, making you look like a mummy. Before you knew you already drifted off to sleep, dreaming about free time, which you clearly didn’t have. A loud sound made you wake up nearly jumping off the bed.

You groaned at the sight of your boyfriend walking into the room with a cute smile. Hell no, he’s not going to get any preferential treatment this time. Even being all cute. Especially being all cute.

‘Could you please stumble around more quietly? Thank you.’ Youmumbled reproachfully and turned so your back was facing him. Normally you would feel a little bad rejecting him, but this boy just couldn’t let you sleep.

‘Baby, don’t be like that~’ He whined and you could feel the empty space of the bed lifting. You didn’t answer and closed your eyes pretending to be mad, but how could you be mad at him? Jimin also kept silent while reaching his hand to touch the bare space on your back. Feeling of his soft hands on your skin sent shivers down your spine even though you were extremely tired.

‘I did it on purpose.’ You turned your head to look at his face once you heard his voice. With the dim light of your lamp you were able to see his swollen, but still bright eyes. Suddenly you felt even worse, because it was clear he didn’t get enough sleep, yet he still is sweet to you. Always. Well maybe there are some exceptions when he’s not really sweet, but…

‘Why? I was sleeping… Jimin I’m tired, can we talk tomorrow?’ You thought he’s going to obey after your words and wiggled in the bed to make yourself comfortable and relaxed. Already drifting off, you started to forget… until a hot breath enveloped your neck.

‘Jimin!’ you half whispered, half yelled sitting up on the bed. Crossing arms on your chest you sent him a glare, but instead of seeing a usual cute smile, on his face lingered a frown.

‘Baby please~’ He whined again and pouted, dissatisfaction showed in his dark eyes. A realization hit you and you grabbed your blanket dragging it up to your chin.

‘No!’ You answered while shaking your head, eyes wide from surprise. ‘Not now.’

‘Please?’ He asked with this high pitched, but also a bit husky voice. You backed up to the wall sliding on the bed. Jimin just laughed quietly to cover his frustration, but you still were able to sense it in his behavior. ‘Okay, okay. I’m going to shower now.’ He sighed and made his way to the bathroom quickly. What the hell, not again…

You stood in your place for a minute or so. Eventually you tilted your head and closed eyes while mumbling some complaints.‘I’m going crazy’ you exclaimed and lye back down on the bed. Once you had closed your eyes you realized you haven’t been able to sleep anymore, so you pretended to be asleep. Minutes passed by, before you heard footsteps in your room again. The louder the footsteps were, the clearer was the beautiful smell of shower gel and shampoo, to the point that you had to hold back an urge to open your eyes.