Home is far

27._Lexus

It's almost a month, the freaking mermaids still not allowing me back to my land. I'm worried about my kids. Are they home yet? What happened to the rescue mission? Did they got them?

I fucking hate myself right now! How could I thought of coming here and be trapped in this island in like forever!? Shiloh is right, i am so dumb! This island is so far, home is so far..

I've been doing the same thing I've been doing since my arrival, thinking of ways to get back to Shiloh. But just like the first attempt, I failed and failed and failed all over again.

Today my hopelessness is eating me to death, i just wanted to end my life, but I can't though. I still want to see my mate and my kids. I miss them so much that it hurts! Every time my thoughts travels to them, i always end up crying until i fall asleep.

Today was no difference, I ended up asleep again after a whole day thinking of my family that falls me to cry in sleep.

"Lexus, Lexus wake up!"

I open my eyes and saw something beyond my imagination! No way I am seeing this!

Killer on his wolf form was in front of me glowing like a firefly! A firefly with a jar on his back like the Winnie the Pooh that Shiloh watched with our kids. It's kind of weird seeing a glowing alpha wolf with a jar on his back.

This is some kind of a joke dream. It's very entertaining if I say so.

"He isn't a dream! You creep! That's our mate out there!"

"But how..?"

Killer started explaining about the deal he had with the goddess and what we should do to get out of this island.

"Now, how do i drove Zion out in the back of my head!?" I ask killer in irritation. He should have at least ask the goddess on what to do if Zion agreed to go with him!

"Try to will me out of your system Lexus!" Zion suggested.

"Um, I don't know, but as far as I know, my willing power is limited." I told them after brainstorming a lot of ways to get rid of Zion out.

"You have to try it. Just do it with the wag how Shiloh made some spell! The rain rhyme!"

No way I am singing a rhyme!

"Stop being stubborn and just suck it up! Do it for Zion, and Shiloh! Our kids, and well, ....for me." Killer sighed. "Look, I'm sorry about the dumb comment and for blaming you about the kidnapping of our kids, I am sorry. I hope I can take those day back and change the whole thing in where you don't have to come to this place, but it's all done now, and we are all facing the consequences. Just know that, I love you both, and I love my brother enough to take a clean sheet by sacrificing our existence. Please, let's try this and start our new beginning.."

Zion was already crying from the back of my head and it's giving me a headache. "Okay! I'll do it." I cringe and started chanting.

Zion, Zion in my head, spirit wolf inside my cage, be free to get out and go with your mate, jump to that jar really quick!

A weight was lift out inside me and saw a glowing ball inside the jar. Killer was beaming with love shining in his eyes looking down on Zion inside the jar before looking up at me. He walk closer to me with his paws and nudge my hips with his big wolf head.

"Thanks.. I love you old man! Take care of my brother and our pups. Tell Shiloh I love him and the kids." Killer steps back and look at me seriously. "Take this necklace in my neck, this thing will going to take you back home, just say your will on it. Until we returns, we will see you. Goodbye for now my love.."

"Goodbye brother.. Until then."

They disappeared after their last word. "Until then brother.. And mate.." I didn't wait any seconds before the mermaids woke up and say a will to the necklace to bring me home.

I open my eyes from something or someone poking my cheeks with their finger. "Are you real?" A serene voice that i missed so much whisper at me. I thought of being playful before welcoming myself to him. I bit his finger when it move to poke my face again and he screams bloody murder that I'm sure everyone inside and outside the mansion heard.

"EATING FINGER MONSTER!! DADDY!!! PAAAPAA!! HEEELP!!!"
Shiloh yells running out of the room in a lightning speed.

****_****

Sorry for not updating regularly, I was actually sick.
Thanks for staying and waiting for Omega update! :)