Holish and Sulex

22._Shiloh

I don't know what his problem is, but he's always rude to me since the last time we visit the Doctor.

Grumpy Lexus is no fun. He's always mad and very scary. I can only come near him when he's asleep, just like right now.

I climb up the huge bed and slump down on the side of his sleeping form. I can see our babies from the inside of his tummy.

I slowly put my palms over his scary bloated stomach to communicate with our kids inside. They're healthy and very actively moving, like they are happy to feel me talking to them through mind.

Hello pups. I am your other father, nice to meet you! I am happy and excited to see you two very soon. I know you wanted to go out now but it's not time. Your other father is still asleep, maybe later okay? Hmm..

I read their minds and a shocking discovery made me frozen on the spot. No. I'm not even kidding. I was literally frozen, like Rudolph the red nose reindeer? Yeah like that! I saw that on the TV thing.

What I discovered was a vision from the past through their mind. It was an act of two people who where doing the 50 shades of gray.

Mila one of the pups mother made me watch it with her the other day because she wants to help me make Lexus feel better. I have no idea how those movie will helps?

It was a sad vision to watch. I feel sorry for my kids that they have to bear watching it. They are very young to see those thing.
I move slowly over Lexus's head to confirm the vision. I put my palm over his head and read his mind.

Sadly, it was true. I felt sick, and very sad. He was seeing his chosen mate secretly. They are doing the 50 shades of gray, not only once, twice, but many times.

I jump off the bed and run to the bathroom. Slumping down in front of the toilet and bowling vomit out of my guts.

I felt like crying with my heart clinching really tight that it hurts to breathe. A sob was lift out of me and was followed by so many.

Lexus padded inside and kneels down beside me. "What happened?" He asks with no idea.

I stopped sobbing. "I want Mama.." I told him.

"What?" He ask again. "Why are you feeling sick?" He added. "And who's Mama?"

"I read your mind. You see her." I till him straight. I didn't ask him why because I know the reason, i also read them on his mind. He doesn't want to hurt me physically, he thought I'm so young and innocent to be corrupted, and I understand. But he should have asked me to do 50 shades of whatever, and i might try to play with him. But instead, he seek her behind my back.

His face paled in realization from what I just said. "You see everything." He mumbled. He look at me in the eyes. "You see my reason too right?" He asks. "It didn't mean a thing Shiloh. You see, I am pregnant, and pregnant people are horny people all the time, and You are still young and innocent.. You get what I mean?" He added unsure.

I understand of course. Maybe I'm just being a drama Queen like Mila said sometimes. He do the thing with her in front of Fiat's true mate as a punishment for fooling him in a long time. So I guess it didn't mean a thing really, so I nod at him, resulting him to sigh in delight.

"Thanks baby.." He pulled me for a hug. "For being understanding and for seeing reasons. I'm sorry for doing it behind your back. I promise to not do it again, like never, okay?"

"K." I beam and I put my pouty lips over his for seconds.

"What's that for?" He asked smirking.

"To sealed your promise with a kiss. I saw it from the TV thing."

He chuckles and i did too. "Why not pinky sealed promise?" He enquire playfully.

"It's for kids! I'm no kid!" I pulled up and stood stomping my way out of the bathroom after washing my mouth clean from all the vomiting i made.

"I bet you're not." He said following me.

I lay down on the bed and waited for him to lay beside me. "You not grumpy anymore?" U ask him after he settled on his back beside me. I scoot over and lay my head over his chest with my palm hovering on his tummy. I willed all the visions our kid had, to be erased and for them to remain innocent.

"Oh that!" He peaked at me. "I love you Shiloh." I nodded at him. "Do you like doctor Calvin?" He asks.

"I like his look yes." I said in truth. Lexus eyes darken and his jaw thicken. "But I like Lexus More." I smiled at him.

He scowl at me. "Then why did you dress up to impressed him and buy take out for him?" He ask rudely.

"Oh!" I smirked. So... It worked! Mila suggested that. To make him jealous. So that was jealousy! Being mad, grumpy, rude, and mad and grumpy, and-

"What are you smirking at?" He ask pinching my arm.

I smiles at him innocently and giggles. "You were jealous!" I stated the obvious.

"I wasn't!" He countered.

"You were!" I laughed. "Mila suggested them to make you jealous. I dress nice for doctor, and make you buy take out for me to give them to Calvin!"

"I will murder Mila!" I paled.

"No!" He was about to get up but then his stomach surge a painful movement.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! Suxel and Holish are coming out today!" I told him excitedly.

"I hope you're not referring those name as our children?" He said grimly. I glares at him. "Oh.. Man.. Our kids will kill us for those names! And why on earth you didn't tell me about them coming out today!? Gosh Shiloh! Next time you're doing this! Its hurt like hell! I'm going to murder Killer next time i see him!"

I paled. No way! It so scary!