Lexus and Zion

3._Lexus

This is from the dinner of the kings youngest son eighteenth birthday.

Me and my wife Fiat entered the dining room with everyone already seated on each chair.

Everything was in the right places and everyone was wearing a happy smile talking about everything. This is what I always wanted,  a happy family and a wonderful relationship. Wanting is a choice and that's what I did in a long time ago. I choose to have this life.

But we all know that not everything in life will go as you wanted it. There's always an invisible paths that are just waiting for you to take a step on and see what's in there for you. That's the FATE. And fate will always come no matter how you dodged it.

And I think Fate has its humour when it deals with us. Specifically with me.

The moment the food placed over the table, I smelt it. The smell of intoxicating freshness of wild nature and flowers. And damn if it didn't smell fucking heavenly!

Mate!

My wolf exclaimed dragging me out of my chair and run to where the kitchen at. It's here!  In the fucking kitchen! I hope it's not the dish that was served..  It would be tragic if that's it. Note the sarcasm.

"What is the matter Alpha?" The head cook Natalie asked in her submission stance.

"Who cooked the food?" I asked her not too gently because my wolf was rigged. I sensed her terrified mind running in a minute.

"I-it was t-the k-kids from the newly build o-Omega academy my King." She answered scarcely.

"What's the matter Lexus? Are you alright?" My wife ask coming in the kitchen with worry but eventually relaxed when I answered her like it was a nonsense issue.

"Nothing." I answered nonchalantly, schooling my features for her not to know about me finding my mate. "I just need to ask her about the dishes." I lied smoothly. Good thing Natalie wasn't there anymore to judge my lies.

"Okay then, let's go back to the table." She dragged me back to our seat and we started the feasts with small chattering around.

I just listen to them talking while my mind was thinking about the mate that I haven't yet had time to laid an eyes into.

I wonder what this fucking fate in-store for me finding a mate that I choose to forget for so long now.

Why now??

Why not all those time that I was traveling looking for her and found nothing??

Why now that I am settled and happy with my family??

Why now moon Goddess?!  Why??

I look around the table with a heavy heart watching my family happily conversing to each other.

Finally, after like forever! I can have him now...

My submissive wolf purr inside me. He's right. We've been waiting for this day to come.

But why my heart is like reaping in two thinking about a mate that I don't have a heart to accept in my life. Not now and not ever.

I fucking hate this Day!!

You have to get rid of that crappy woman you old hag! I  am still disgusted by you marrying that sultry face!