Amazed

Thank you guys for all your support. Sorry for all the grammar and errors. I'm not a writer, this is just my past time so i don't really have time editing and such.

But i hope you're all enjoying reading Omega.

_briellenebs💗

___________________________

13._Lexus

I was shocked and at the same time amazed about the newly renovated House. Let's just say that, I was really dumbfounded the moment that i came face to face with my mate's innocent smile inside the beautiful living room. The house is over all perfection!

Not only that! There's also this car on the way out of the house that I can't wait to try on how its beauty work's, really!

That's how awesome my mate is!

The kid really has the power beyond my expectations.

Well.. He's the 'DNA' as he call it -of the goddess herself. Let's just say that he's kind of demigod- but he doesn't realized it yet.

If you are wondering about what happen when he summoned me?
Here's what.

_________________

"Hi mate!" He jumped on me in glee and I have no choice but to held him like a koala hugging a tree. "You came!" He yells in my face.

"Please don't yell in my face." I scolded him. "...and yes i came because you summoned me." I stated flatly.

The kid just smiles with his eyes bulging like an owl. "Oh... Yeah! I chanted to make you come help me!"

He started moving in excitement while his arms clinging over my shoulders and his legs clutching around my torso. He pointed over the wall where a TV was hanged fashionably.

"That thing wouldn't open!" He pouted at me like a child. "Can you tell it to open?" He ask in pleading without the 'please' word.