Goku x Silent!Reader .:Talking:.

Start from the beginning

~*~FLASHBACK END~*~

You thought about that day. Ever since then, you were home-schooled. Of course, you stayed in the forest for a day, and then you heard from some people passing by, that there was an ongoing search to find you. Eventually, you turned yourself in, and your parents would never let you out of their sights. You snapped out of your thoughts as your food was served. The waiter seemed like he said, "Enjoy." Leaving your headphones on for a long time made you get used to reading people's lips, so you still knew what they said.

As you started to eat, a very large group of people came into the restaurant. It seemed to be a family of some sorts, all of them looking quite similar. As you observed their appearances, a new person came in, and boy, did your face heat up. He was tall, had messy hair, and muscles. He had an orange gi with a symbol that seemed to say, "Go." You started to think about how you never had a boyfriend. Even after getting a college degree. That was when you knew you had to talk at some point, so you got used to talking while in college, but once you graduated, you stopped talking again.

Anyway, the group of people sat down to the tables next to you. They seemed to fill up the whole restaurant. You started to eat again, knowing they would notice. All this thinking just seemed to bring you down, but you didn't want to talk. Instead, you started to sing. You just felt it was a good time to. You started to sing (F/S). The one that made you go against (B/F/N). You put the song on your phone, and the song started to play on your headphones.

As you sung, you closed your eyes, taking occasional breaks to eat. What you didn't know was that over time, the group began to quiet down to listen to you. The tall man, was especially interested in your singing. As soon as the song stopped, you opened your eyes again. As you ate, you glanced at the group, seeing that they were staring. Your face started to heat up and you started to eat faster. As soon as you finished you got the check, payed, and was ready to leave. As you got up, somebody said,

"Hey! You're really good at singing! Mind if we know your name?"

It was that tall man. You didn't get a clear look at his face before, but now, it was like the both of you were having a stare down.

"Mind if you join us? You seemed kind of lonely, to be honest." One said. He was bald an short.

You shook your head. As you walked towards the group, you saw that the only available seat was next to the tall man. Your face heated up again. You sat next to him, and he stuck out his hand.

"Yo! The name's Goku! What's yours?" He asked.

Goku. That was a nice name. You shook his hand. You gathered up the courage to speak.

"(Y/N)."

Your heart stopped at that moment as he grinned at you. You felt like your face was redder than ever.

"(Y/N)! That's a nice name!"

you smiled. That was revolutionary to you. You hadn't smiled in a long time. As you smiled, you noticed that you were still holding his hand.

You pulled away.

Goku started to scratch he back of his neck.

"Whoops! Sorry!"

He laughed. You giggled. You felt like you were appreciated. The time with them was great. This was the most that you had talked ever. Everybody seemed really nice, well except for these two guys named Piccolo and Vegeta. As they were finishing up their food. You sighed. You started up another song. It was called (2/F/S). You smiled. This was the best thing to happen to you. At the end of the song, you could hear Goku again.

"Wow! That was a good meal!"

You giggled. Goku was stretching his arms out, with a big dorky grin on his face.

"Well, it's time to go home!" He said.

Your smile left. You didn't want to leave him, but you forced on a smile again.

"Hey, (Y/N), I need to talk to you for a little bit." Goku whispered.

You nodded. He got up, and everybody looked at him.

"Well, guys. I'm gonna head out for a little bit of fresh air. Hey, (Y/N), do you wanna join me? I'm pretty sure that you've been here longer than us." You nodded. You got up and went outside with Goku. As you were outside, you could hear somebody say,

"Well, look at what we've got here? Who knows, Goku could have a little crush on a little someone."

Everybody laughed inside. You could hear a child's voice say,

"Eww! Krillin! Don't talk about dad like that!"

Everybody laughed again.

You wondered if Goku knew you could hear all of this.

Soon after the laughter died, you took of your headphones.

"So. (Y/N), I saw that your face was really red back there. You okay?"

You nodded.

"Well,"

He took your hands in his.

"Talk to me if you need anything, okay?"

You nodded again. The group of people went outside the restaurant, and you could see some glancing your way.

(LE TIME SKIP BECAUSE THE AUTHOR IS LAZY)

Ever since then, you would hang out with Goku and, the "Z-Fighters" as they called it, more often. Eventually, you moved in much nearer to them, so you could visit more often, and a plus side is that your relationship with Goku has been growing very steadily. You could see him glancing your way and growing red. Eventually, you had to do it.

"Hey, Goku. Can I talk to you for a minute?" You said, guiding Goku to the back of your house.

He nodded. You took a deep breath.

"Look, Goku. You know how I'm usually shy, right?"

He nodded, his face getting a bit redder.

"Look, all this time with you. Made me grow a bit attached with you. What I'm trying to say is-"

Goku leaned in, his lips connecting with yours. You blushed as he looked at you. You could feel a grin grow on his face.

Once he pulled away, you put your hands to your mouth.

"I know."