#6 Nicole

Continued..........

I saw them in the woods. Hidden behind the bushes and trees. Glaring at us with remorse and hatred. A lone fox trotted out into the clearing. I gasped in amazement as it turned a man. To be exact it turned into Master.

I took a hesitant step behind the big man. His warmth radiated towards me and calmed my nerves some. He turned to me and narrowed his eyes.

Silently so no other could hear, he spoke. "Don't be afraid." And with those simple words I gained my backbone again.

I turned my nose up at the bastard responsible for kidnaping me and the others.

"Isaac, I see you trespassed. That's punishable by death." Master said.

Isaac, my big bad wolf, spoke in a loud booming voice that gave me chills. "Don't try my patience Ronald."

I clamped a hand over my mouth to stop the giggle that formed in my throat. His name is Ronald? Wow, I'm trembling.

I couldn't help myself. And neither could the girls. We all burst out laughing.

Pip was gasping for air. "H-h-his name is Ronald!" She couldn't stop laughing.

I was wiping a tear when I caught Isaac smirk a little.

He wanted to laugh too. But Ronald was fuming. "Don't call me that! My name is X!" He shouted.

Danny hollered, "No, its Ronald!" We started laughing again. But his ferocious growl demanded silence.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "You don't scare me you little coward. Your nothing but a sneaky bastard that likes to kidnap children. Your a sick pervert and you will burn in hell for all the things you've done."

He turned his icy glaze on me. "The first sign of rescue and you trust they won't hand your ungrateful ass over in a heartbeat? Once they find out what I know, they'll be lucky to get a decent price for you. Once they sell you of course." He smirked. I hated it.

I didn't look at Isaac. I just felt it, deep in my soul. That anywhere was better than here. The girls before me were beaten and raped. That would never be me or my girls.

"Get out the way or die Ronald." Isaac said in a bored tone.

Ronald melted back in the brush. "Next time, Isaac. Next time."